Chapter Six: Happy Birthday Elena

"Ellie, time to wake up!"

"Allie, it's too early. I wanna sleep innnnn."

"It's your birthday today. Come on Esme made breakfast." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. My paci must have fell out in my sleep because it was on the floor next to my bed. I picked it up as I climbed out of bed. I looked over on the TV stand and saw the outfit Alice picked out for me.

"Where's daddy? I need help getting ready." I was pouting as I spoke. Allie obviously did not understand that I cannot get ready by myself. She came back in the room after I spoke. "I am sorry sweetheart I wasn't thinking. Your daddy is out feeding."

She picked me up and walked me to the bathroom. She set me on the counter and started moving things around. She helped me brush my teeth and wash my face. I put my clothes on and Alice started doing my hair. She pulled it up into two space buns. "All done!" I grabbed her hand and she led me downstairs. The house was covered in decorations. There were unicorns and rainbows everywhere. There were flowers and pastel balloons and bows.

"Thank you so much Ali!"

"It wasn't just me sweetie." I turned around and saw my whole family. "Daddy! Thank you everyone!" Daddy picked me up and kissed my nose. "Happy birthday princess."

"Come on its time for breakfast." Daddy took me to the kitchen and all of the wolves were there. I got really excited.

"You guys are together?" I looked between my two families and felt eternally grateful and extremely loved. I was also surprised because everyone was in the same house let alone same room. "We did it just for you." I knew daddy could feel my emotions. He whispered like everyone else couldn't hear him.

"I love you guys!" Esme and Emily started placing food on the table. There was french toast, pancakes, eggs, and lots of bacon.

Daddy gave me 4 pancakes instead of three, with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. I also got eggs and bacon, and to drink I got strawberry milk. I never get strawberry milk for breakfast. Everyone was laughing and talking and I wondered why things couldn't always be like this. "Time for school."

I went to object but daddy gave me the look. I didn't say anything but I got up to tell my brothers bye and give them all hugs. They left and ran back towards the res. I noticed Sam and Emily were still here. "I'm going to stay and help Esme clean up. The boys made quite the mess."

"It's okay Emily. You don't have to do that."

"Grandma, she's not going to take no for an answer. It's okay Emily is very helpful."

"Sammy, I promise Grandma Esme will not hurt Emily. She wouldn't hurt anyone. Right Grandma?"

"I would never dream of hurting Emily or any of you wolves. The kids are leaving for school already. Speaking of which you and your daddy must head off to school as well. She booped my nose and kissed my forehead."

"Bye guys! Love you." We walked off towards the garage. "You guys changed!" Everyone was wearing bright pastel outfits. Rose had on a pink skirt and a baby blue long sleeve shirt. Allie had on a pale yellow dress. Emmett had on a matching baby blue track suit. Eddie had a pink shirt and yellow and blue plaid golf paints. Rosie helped me get in the car then daddy came back. He must've left when I was looking at everyone. Daddy was wearing my favorite color, mint green. His shirt said Daddy in big white letters. Then I saw he had his hair tied into a ponytail. I giggled, "Daddy, your hair looks funny."

"I told your aunt it was ridiculous but she insisted."

"Daddy, you should take it out, you look silly." He reached behind his head and took the hair tie out. He got in the seat next to me and Emmett drove us to school. Everyone was staring when we got out of the car. I suppose they weren't used to my family wearing bright colors.  Daddy picked me up and we walked towards the school. "Your hair looks much better like this." I took my hand and messed up his hair.

"Is that true princess?"

"Mhmm." My vision began blurring and I saw a throne room. I was looking around and I could see the Volturi. They looked like they were focused on something. I moved around and saw a table with photographs of me.

"We must go see her. She is so unique and I am quite interested in her story and the Cullens." I saw a girl around my age with red eyes. She began smiling as if she was excited. I felt someone shaking me then I heard Daddy's voice.

"Elena, my love come back to me! Wake up baby girl! Please wake up!"

"I'm okay daddy. I just went away for a while. I think big Ellie needs to come out. She needs to tell you something I can't explain."

Daddy looked shocked. I never let big Ellie out. It's weird to me. But I don't have a choice right now, this is very serious.

Daddy put me down and texted the others. We walked towards the now empty parking lot. "Do you want to wait until we get home?"

"Jazzy, I'm already here. Calm down I can sense your anxiety. There's nothing to worry about."

"Elena, there is no reason to lie to me. It must be quite serious if you needed to come out to speak to me." I looked down  avoiding his eyes, he was right.

The others arrived shortly after. Rose unlocked the car I took the car seat out and put it in the trunk. She looked back at me, "Elena?"

"Yeah its me. Little Ellie needed help explaining some things, so I came out to help her." She looked anxious too. I did not think they were going to react this way.

Now I'm scared to tell them. We got home and I was the first out of the car. "I'm going to change real quick." I went towards my room. There is a part of my closet that has big girl clothes. I grabbed a red tube top and a black fishnet top to go over it. I also grabbed black ripped jeans and some black velvet boots. I sat down at my vanity and took my hair down I brushed it into one high ponytail. I put on some mascara and dark red lipstick.

I walked back downstairs and saw everyone in the living room, they looked shocked to say the least.

"You guys can change now. I know you don't typically dress like this."

"You don't typically dress like that. I didn't even know you had clothes like that."

"They're in the back of my closet. They exist specifically for times like this." Everyone sped off but Esme and Carlisle stayed with me. "You look beautiful dear."

"Thank you." Everyone started returning.

"I'm going to get straight to the point. In school this morning I had a vision. I could see the people and move around the room they were in without detection. I was in The Volturi's throne room, they were looking at pictures of me, and talking about me being special. They're coming here to meet me."