Chapter Fourty Nine

Yusuf sat on a chair in the dinning area, taking a sip of hot chocolate from the mug in front of him while reading thesis from the laptop that is facing him.

Is a bit after 11 in the morning and since is mid December, the whether is still cold plus all the wind that has being blowing it not making it easy.

Is about a week after Nusra's wedding so his beautiful, loving wife is at home.

But in her room which she so nicely lock herself inside. Her new found behavior.

But since he knew the reason for her behavior, cause Suhaila was so nice to let him know she decided to rattled on him to her sister.

So he though is okay to let her have her way, but now he is kinda seriously regretting his decision.

She has being playing cat and mouse games with him for almost 10days now, and since Anwar is still with his grandma that is kinda helping her hide away in her room.

The only time they come in contact is at night, that too by the time he finish he night routines, he will find her fast asleep.

Sometimes he even wonder how she sneaked pass him to the bedroom cause 50% of this times he is in his parlor doing one thing or the other.

And as soon as she prays Subhi prayers before he even finish his morning Azkar, she will disappear again, that's all for the day. Although most times she will cook or order out and place it on the dinning table.

The clicking of her heels against the tiled floor was what brought him out of his thoughts.

Yusuf gave a quick glance towards the stairs even thought he can't see her from where he sat before his eyes went back to his work.

It took another minutes before the scent of her perfume grace his nose and damn he almost raise his eyes and set it on her but he force himself to stay still.

"Good morning." Her soft voice mumbles under her breath as she walk pass him to the kitchen not bordering if he answers or not.

Yusuf follow her with eyes, caught in her glimpse before she disappear behind the door.

It seems that she is on her way out, in her Ankara fitted gown. Explain the reason she cooked breakfast early.

He press his lips to a thin like as a mischievous smirk found his lip. Not to be a show stopper, but really will enjoy the look on her face when he tells not what he intended.

Taking his gaze back to the laptop, he inhale deeply while promising to bring an end to whatever this is.

It took another 5-7 minutes before she appear again and without saying a word to him, she drag a chair far away from his and sat down to an uncomfortable silence.

"What is going on with you?" Yusuf voice finally rang inside her head after what seems like  forever with his piercing gaze set on her.

Huda can feel his gaze which is boring holds in her body all the way from where she is seated. She force herself to another bite of her bread without uttering a word.

Only if she knew what she did only manage to pissed him off cause he hate being ignored more than anything.

"Am talking to you Huda?" He yelled loudly which startled Huda.

Huda swallow her breath while looking at him under her lashes. Is something wrong? She thought. Cause is very unlike Yusuf getting worked up just because she ignore him.

That is her role actually. She gets so so mad whenever she does something hoping he react but end up ignoring her.

"Nothing." She force the words with her eyes still fixed on her break fast.