Part 2

Y/N'S POV
I was getting ready to leave for my work, I had my breakfast got inside my car and left to my boss's mansion.

30 MINUTES LATER
I reached there and got of my car and went towards the front door, I heard something it sounded like yelling. The door was open so I went inside, I saw that jimin & Lexi were fighting.

JIMIN'S POV
My wife Lexi and I were fighting again, she is always fighting with me over silly things.

Jimin :- come on Lexi, are you really going to fight with me over this silly reason?
Lexi :- Silly reason? Jimin come on I saw your texts with that girl. What was her name?
(She was trying to remember the name)
Jimin :- Michaella
Lexi :- yeah Michaella, why were you texting her in the middle of the night?
Jimin :- She needed something ao I just helped her.
Lexi :- what help did she need in the middle of the night?
Jimin :- she lives in America, it was morning in America when she texted me, and it was important.
Lexi :- you even came late last night.
Jimin :- I am a mafia boss, I have lots of works. So what if I came late last night?
Lexi:- Then leave mafia......
(A deadly silence filled the room)
Jimin :- what did you say
(Jimin said in the most scary voice)
Lexi :- I-I said leave mafia
Jimin :- I can't believe you just said that.
(Jimin stormed out)

Y/N'S POV
I saw jimin storming out of the living room.

Jimin :- Let's go!
Y/n :- okay sir.

We reached the office after the silent car ride.

Jimin:- y/n, bring me the files of the dealers of this month.
Y/n :- okay sir.

JIMIN'S POV
I asked Y/n to bring some files and went inside my cabin. Y/n brought me the files and I started checking the files.

Jimin:- who did this file? There is literally written that this is our enemy's company. They sell drugs and kill innocent people.
Y/n:- Chaeyong did this file, sir.
Jimin:- Tell her to see me now!!!
Y/n:- okay, sir
(Y/n tells chaeyong that jimin wants to see her)
Chaeyong:- sir, you wanted to see me?
Jimin:- Miss Chaeyong, you are fired.
Chaeyong:- what? Why sir? What did I do?
Jimin:- This file is our enemy's company and you put their papers in this file. Do you know what consequences I would have to face If I didn't check this?
Chaeyong:- sorry sir please dont fire me.
Jimin:- sorry? Miss Chaeyong your sorry isn't helping, I don't want such irresponsible employees.
Y/n:- Sir, Chaeyong is one of our best employees, Don't fire her. We all are human beings right? Humans make mistakes