Part 3

Chaeyong:- yes, sir I will never make mistake again.
Jimin:- Fine, I will give you one chance.

Chaeyong left my cabin

Y/n:- Sir, should I get you a coffee?
Jimin:- That would be great thanks.

Y/n is so understanding, she understood I was stressed and went to bring me coffee, unlike Lexi who doesn't know any responsibility.

Y/n:- sir here is your coffee
Jimin:- keep it on my desk.
(Y/n kept the coffee on his desk and left.)

TIME SKIP AT 9 PM
Y/N's POV
I was going to jimin's cabin as he called me, I went inside and he pulled me close our bodies touching each other, my hands on his well built chest and his hands on my hips.

Y/n:- sir, what are you doing?
Jimin:- I love you, y/n. I love you a lot
Y/n:- But you are married.
Jimin:- yeah but I dont love Lexi, my parents forced me to marry her. I've always loved you and only you, lexi is a control freak but you, you are so understanding and I know you like me too.
Y/n:- but this is wrong
Jimin:- No it's not, I love you and you love me.

He smashed his lips on mine, I didn't kiss back at first but soon I melted into the kiss and kissed him back. He put my back against his desk and we made out for awhile.

Jimin:- are you feeling comfortable?
Y/n:- actually no, Let's go to my place.

We went to my home and I put my coat in the coat hanger and jimin's aswell.

Y/n:- make yourself at home.
(Jimin and y/n went inside the bedroom, he was just looking around and Y/n pulled him onto the bed and kissed him wildly)

We kissed each other and undressed each other, we both were fully naked now.

Jimin:- you are wild, baby. And I love it.
Y/n:- I know, Daddy
Jimin:- oh daddy?, now daddy gonna take his baby girl to heaven.

Then he started sucking my neck giving hickeys, he slowly went down to my chest and gave more hickeys

Jimin:- spread your legs for daddy, baby girl
Y/n:- okay daddy.

I spread my legs and he put his lips on my pussy and licked a stripe of my pussy.

Jimin:- you are so wet baby girl
Y/n:- only for you, daddy

He put his two fingers inside me and started thrusting at a fast pace.

Y/n:- ahh daddy! Mmm yes! Ahh
Jimin:- does that feel good baby?
Y/n:- oh yes daddy, it feels sooooo good.