part 10

Lexi:- you are the one who cheated on me.
Jimin:- you did two mistakes.
Lexi:- you cheating on me is my mistake
Jimin:- 1st mistake you hired a detective to spy on me.
(Jimin calls someone)

ON THE PHONE
Jimin:- Bring him in.
??:- okay, sir.

I told them to bring John in. After sometime they brought him, he was all beaten up and his hands were tied behind his back.

Lexi:- I spent 10,000,000 won on you and you get caught? Stupid idiot. It would have been better if I investigated.
Y/n:- your detective is just like you a pathetic loser.

I took out my gun and pointed it at him.

John:- please, sir dont kill me. I will never do this again. Please spare my life.
Jimin:- you really thought "pleading" is the way to escape from me? Then you are wrong because you are gonna die now.
(Head shot 💥)

I shot him dead. His blood splattered every where.

Lexi:- oh.my.god! What the hell?
Jimin:- This is the consequence he had to face for spying on me. And come on Lexi you are wife of a mafia boss, you can't be scared of blood and guns.
Lexi:- I-I am not S-scared.
Jimin:- clearly you are not (sarcastic) now time for your 2nd mistake, abusing the love of my life.
Lexi:- jimin, baby I'm sorry. I will leave you two alone and never come back in your life. Just don't kill me.
Jimin:- playing innocent, huh? I wont let you escape, not just because you slapped y/n but also for torturing me with your arguments everyday, I bared you just because my mom taught me not to hit a women, but she also taught if someone crosses the line not to stay silent.
Lexi:- you are not going to kill me are you?
Jimin:- what do you think? Tell that to my gun.

I shot her, a perfect head shot.

Jimin:- clean this up. And throw the bodies in the ocean.