part 9

TIME SKIP AT NIGHT (9PM)
Jimin and i were on our way to my home, i saw a car following us for a while
Y/n:- jimin that detective is following us again
Jimin:- let him i want to see what he will do, besides our men are tracking him so dont worry.

We reached my home, i thought to make kimchi for dinner, while i was making dinner came behind me and back hugged me.

Jimin:- honey, do you need some help?
Y/n:- no, its almost done.

JOHN'S POV
Yes!! Finally i can get the perfect picture of mr park and this time the girl is also visible. I will send these pictures to lexi right away.

ON THE PHONE:-
Lexi:-yes, john any news?
John:-yes maam i have sent you the pictures
Lexi:-WHAT? It is y/n? Jimin is cheating on me with y/n?
John:- maam if you come right now we can catch them red handed.
Lexi:- send me the location
(John sent her the location)

After ending the call, I turned around just to see a few men with guns and base-ball bats. One of them hit me with the bat and i fainted.

LEXI'S POV
I got inside my car and drove off to the location that john has sent me. I rand the door bell.

Y/N'S POV
I heard the door bell ring so i went to open it, while jimin was still in the kitchen, i opened the door just to see an angry lexi.

Lexi:- where is he?
Y/n:- who?
Lexi:- dont act innocent, you know who i am talking about.
Y/n:- i dont kno-
(Lexi slapped y/n)
Y/n:- did you just slap me?
Lexi:- yes i did, bitch
Y/n:- you are going to regret this.
Lexi:- we will see. JIMIN! JIMIN! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE! NOW!

JIMIN'S POV
i was in kitchen but then i heard someone shouting my name, wait it's lexi. What is she doing here?

Jimin:- what are you doing here?
Lexi:- shouldn't i be the one asking this question, you are seriously cheating on me with bitch?
Jimin:-mind your language.
Lexi:- no, you cheated on me why will i mind my language? I cant believe you.

I looked at y/n, and her cheek was burning red and hqd a hand mark.

Jimin:- did lexi do this to you?
Y/n:- yes.
Jimin:- how dare you slap her? Leave right now if you dont want to die.