Chapter 18

Tilias POV
I was woken by a roar followed by screams of terror. I got up from Filis arms to see Tauriel looking out the window. "Smaug is coming. We have to leave" she says." I asked where Bard was to find out he was caught. We get in the boat and take off making our way out of town. As we were nearing the end we see Bard fighting the dragon. "He hit it....he hit the dragons mark" Fili screamed. "Nothing can pierce the dragons hide."Tauriel said. That's when Bain, Bards son ran off. Tauriel told us to leave him.
Filis pov
The dragon had fallen its dead. We can now start to make our journey to the mountain. We get to land in front of Erebor and have to walk a good distance.
Once there Bilbo come running saying we have to go back. "But...we just got here. Why do we have to leave." Tilia asks. "Its Thorin...Hes sick." With that I run down the stairs.
I see uncle stand in these vast halls. He spots us and says "Welcome my sisters sons....to the city of Erebor." With that he threw a jewel at me. As we search for the Arkenstone I find a ring. It is silver with four different stones in it. A sapphire, emerald, ruby, and diamond. I have a great idea.
Tilias POV
We have been search for the Arkenstone for hours. Fili walks up to me and asks me to follow him. Now we are in the center of everyone. He says "My dear I havent known you long but, you are perfect. You are different but that makes you, you. I love you so much." He bends down and I gasp "Will you marry me." He asks. I break down crying and say yes. He puts the ring on my finger, picks me up, and kisses me.We went back to searching for the Arkenstone. Yet we didnt find it that night. I went to bed that night in a room alone with Fili. From all the looking I had fallen asleep before he joined me.
Filis POV
I had finally gone to bed. After Uncle had us rebuild the wall. I walk in to see my love already asleep. This brought a smile to my face. I changed and crawled in bed next to her. Falling asleep quickly after.