Chapter 20

Filis POV
I wake the next morning to everyone awake. Tilia is no where to be seen. I am about to ask where she went to but, I hear singing. I don't know what it means but, I follow where its coming from. I see her in the kitchen making breakfast. Next thing I know she whirls around, me scaring her in the process. We all eat and then go to the wall.

Tilias POV
My eyes almost jumpped out of my head when I see the army. Then Thorin shots Thranduils elk. Thorin yells "They next one goes between your eyes." The elven army responds back by pointing their arrows at us. Only Thorin stays standing. Bard says " Your payment of debt has been made." "What payment...I gave you nothing. You have nothing." Thorin yelled. That's when Bard holds up the Arkenstone. "How came you by this." Kili asked. "That's not the kings jewel. The Arkenstone is in this mountain." Thorin demands until Bilbo says he gave it to him. Then he says to throw Bilbo off the wall. No one will do it so he trys to do it himself. Fili running helping everyone stop them. Yet Gandalf spoke up and Thorin let go.

Filis POV
Before the fight goes any further we hear a horn. That's when I see Dain. I hear him say is "Would you consider moving off. All of you." "Lord Drain" Gandalf said. "Gandalf would you tell these people to scram so I can get to my kin. Or shall I split this faithless elfs head off his wretched body. See if hes smirking then." We all start to cheer after that. Before the elfs and dwarves can start fighting orcs break through the mountain.

I ask "I'm climbing down the mountain will no one join. Before we can uncle says to stand down. "Are we to do nothing" my brother asks. "Stand down" Thorin repeats.