Chapter 19

Filis POV
I awoke the next morning to the sound of rushing water. I head to the bathroom and see my love in the tub. She notices me and her eyes bug out. "What's wrong my love." I ask. "Nothing...its just I didnt think you would see me like this so soon." she says crossing her arms. That's when I walk to her, uncross her arms, and pick her up. "Don't hide dear, I love you for you, not your body." I say wrapping her in a towel. Tilia gets dressed trying to keep the towel on.

Tilias POV
Once I was done I let Fili so the same. Exiting the bathroom to sit upon the bed. When he came out he was in only a towel. I screamed and hid my eyes with a pillow. This made him laugh. "I'm done my love." he assured. When I moved the pillow I noticed he was telling the truth. So we had gone to the kitchen for breakfast. While we were eating Thorin walked in. "Fili, Tilia get ready. Head to the armory." I was going to ask why but, Fili dragged me along.

Filis POV
I finally had found armor to fit me. Now I have to help Tilia. I was looking for a while when it clicked. I grabbed her and dragged her to were I thought it was. Believe it or not I was right. When she saw it her eyes lit up. "Fili...whos armor was that." she asked. "It was my mothers" I replied. "Love I cant, its to precious, and fit for...royalty." "Fit for a queen, which you will one day be. One day, you will be my queen." I had finally won her over to wear it.

Thorin's POV
I was searching for Fili and Tilia when I saw it. She was wearing my sisters old armor. "Well now I see it." I said circling her. "See what" she asked. "A queen" I said. Fili looked at her like "I told you so." As her cheeks had blushed red. "Now come we have to get to the wall."

Tilias POV
Once at the entrance I could see.....Bard. That's when he asked to speak to The king. A few minutes later all we heard was "I will have war."

That night we all sat around near each other. I was on Filis lap cuddled to him. Praying everything will go alright tomorrow. I was so worried I had fallen asleep, dreaming of our future....together.