Morning Surprise

*Y/n's POV*

Once Natsu was gone, I sat on the couch. I touched my lips since they tingled from when Natsu had kissed me.

It may have only been a moment, but I felt it. He was it. He was my mate. It now explains why I've been so attracted to him. In more ways than one.

I shake my head and walk to the kitchen. I fix myself some food and lay down for bed.

*Natsu's POV*

I get back to my place and leave my stuff there. Happy was asleep so I let him be. I went back out to walk around and clear my head.

My feet ended up bringing me back to y/n's house. I climb up her window and stare into her house. She was asleep. She looked so adorable.

I don't know why, but I suddenly opened her window and climbed into her room. I closed the window back and then made my way to her bed.

I climbed into it and wrapped my arms around her. She fitted perfectly in them. She started stirring a little, but then rolled over to me.

She was still fast asleep. I could tell from her breathing and heart beat. Y/n looked perfect. She snuggled up close to me, and I caressed her hair and fell asleep.

*Y/n's POV*

I woke up to a warmth under my head. I open my eyes to discover that it's Natsu, and my face suddenly erupts in a deep blush.

"N-natsu...?" I whisper and he stirs. I slowly slide out of the bed. I walk to the kitchen and wait for him to wake up.

*Sorry guys for the sorry chapter. Really busy with concerts that I have to preform in so I'll write whenever I can*

~Brookie-Chan