A Morning of Confessions

*Natsu's POV*

I awoke to the smell of good food. My mouth watered instantly, so I was quickly out of bed.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw y/n cooking at the stove. I walked up and wrapped my arms around her waist and said into her ear, "Good morning beautiful."

She jumped and burned her hand slightly. My eyes widened and I jumped back, "I'm so sorry." I say quickly.

She laughs and looks up at me, "You're so silly," she says holding her hand, "Don't worry about it, it was just a sting."

I nod and wrap my arms around her again, "What are we eating?" I ask her.

"Well, I cooked some eggs and bacon," she tells me. I smile at the thought of food and reach over to grab a slice of bacon, and then I pop it into my mouth with a satisfying 'mmmm' sound.

"This is so good," I tell y/n. We both sat down and continued eating. As I finished, I played with my thumbs, nervous to what I was about to tell her.

*Y/N POV*

I noticed something off about Natsu when he had finished eating. I finished the last bit of my food and looked at him in the eyes, "Is everything ok?" I ask him.

"Yeah," he tells me, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"You just seem a little out of it," I state from his appearance.

"Well, there is I guess," he says softly. You look at him closely, wanting him to continue. "I've wanted to say this for a long time y/n, but I've been really scared to."

My heart started to beat fast and I didn't know what to say, but all I could do is watch his actions.

"I'm in love with you," he tells me. I couldn't believe it. He confessed his love?!?!

"I-I love you too Natsu!" I said with happiness and tackled him to the ground with a hug.

He smiled and kissed me, so I happily kissed back.

"I love you so much, y/n."

"I love you too, Natsu."

*Narrative POV*

And from there on, the two of you had a wonderful life. You went on missions together, you've defeated many great enemies, and even started a family.

You had (insert #) beautiful child(ren). You and Natsu were the couple that everyone in the guild envyed, but in a good way.

Gray was disappointed when he found out, but got over it and found his own love.

You two eventually died within hours of each other, but before you both passed away, you went over all the memories that you both had together.