Joining The Guild

*Your POV*

You had walked in with Natsu and everyone was staring at you. You shrugged it off and kept following Natsu. You got lost in thought and bumped into him when he stopped.

"Here you go (y/n)," Natsu said, keeping you from following, and then gestured towards a little old man that must've been the master.

"Hello there child, tell me your name kid," He said.

"I'm (y/n)," you said politely, "It's nice to meet you."

"Like wise, what magic do you use?" He asked another question.

"Well, I'm a Multi Dragon Slayer," you said and everyone in the guild turned their heads towards you.

"What can Multi Dragon Slayer Magic do?" A little girl with long, blue hair that was in high up pigtails asked.

"Well, it means I'm able to use any Dragon Slayer Magic in existence. I trained with every dragon," you say as everyone in the guild's mouths dropped, "The first dragon who trained me saw that my body and mind were able to use multiple magics. Since the dragon had already taught me Dragon Slayer Magic, she talked to the other dragons and they all agreed to train me."

"Does that mean you've trained with Igneel?!" Natsu asked excitedly shocked, "I'm the Fire Dragon Slayer."

"I'm Wendy, and I trained with Grandina!" The little girl with pigtails said excitedly, "And Gajeel over there had trained with Metallica!" She said pointing towards a guy with long black hair and metal studs.

"Yep, I've trained with all of them," you said, "And so that must mean you're all Dragon Slayers too."

They all nod and you smiled.

"Let's all celebrate!" The Master said happily, "Mira, stamp her."

A girl with long white hair came up with a stamp, "Where would you like it and what color?" She asks you.

"Right here," you say pointing to your (place) and in (f/c).

"And all done! Have fun!" She says and head back to behind the counter.

You stand there just looking around, unable to believe that you're in a guild.

"Hey, (y/n)!" You turn around to see the pink haired boy running at you with too much speed. He trips and collides with you again.

You both hit the floor with Natsu on top and you on bottom. You started blushing like mad and Natsu stared at you with a blush in his face as well.

The whole guild had gone quiet and were staring at you two. Then the guild erupted in talk, "Get some Natsu!" A guy that was really tall and kinda ruff-ish looking said.

"Oh stop it Guildarts," Mira said to the man.

"Flame head likes someone! That's new!" A practically naked guy with black hair said with a smirk on his face.

"Natsu!" You hear an angry voice and see it come from a girl with long scarlet hair and is in full armor.

"Sorry (y/n)," He whispered in your ear and hopped up, "I didn't mean to do anything Erza!" You see Natsu put his hands up while the girl named Erza walks up to him.

"That is still no way to treat a new member!" Erza roars loudly and punches Natsu all the way to the other side of the guild. You looked over and saw the guy that was practically naked was laughing, "It's not polite to laugh either Gray." Erza said and then knocked Gray out.

"I'm sorry for my comrades behavior," Erza says as she helps you up.

"Thanks you," You say to Erza.

"Would you like to join our team?" Erza asks you with a smile.

"S-sure," you say happily, "Thank you."

"You say thank you too much," you hear Natsu's voice and his arm is around your shoulder, "I over heard you and Erza taking," he says with a smile, "I guess this means you're on our team."

You nod and Natsu shouts, "Let's go do a mission then!" And y'all head towards the request board.