《2》

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooo" i said Bell was laughing about it once I told her and she couldn't belive it . I couldn't believe it I was in Bells House  and I thought to my self I should see my self out but I just couldn't. Well at least now we have a quick way to see each other after I thought that I would leave because of my mum being home and she is probably worried about me so I decided that I would go the way I came and went back through the rug. I thought that it was dumb that we could see each other when ever we wanted through a rug but some times you gotta do what you gotta do to see your friends and accully hang out but we would have to figure out a way to di it when non of our family's are at home but we could see each other if we both go through the rug and meet each other there right in the middle. I thought to my self as I was walking to the other side that I had never been to Bells House so it would of been strange to have to walk back home that way when i dont even know the way back to my house from hers and I thought that it would be a lot easier to do anything now that they are there for say we could hang out and go watch a movie we could explore the land of the carpet.

263 words

Bye, Boe out xx