《4》

3rd pov:
After ella did her maths homework she went on to do her English essay that was due in the next day. The essay,700 words, was about eva smith ,from inspector calls, and why she died which is quite borring Ella got it done quite fast which was quite weird for Ella because she usually struggles with essays and cant complete them very fast.

"Now" Ella thought "what should I do because u have no more homework left like how could I do it all already that is actually good for me for once i actually do it on time and don't need the overtime on this." So after finding something to do she decides to tidy her room because she believes that she needs a clean environment to work in other words how do you expect me to play in these conditions.

And after she did that it was finally time to get ready for sleep so that's exactly what happened she got dressed and decided that she would watch some videos and read some webtoons because yes.《plz tell me your fav webtoon》

After that ella thought that sleep should come easily yet it didn't so she put on some music and fell asleep to that. To her it was a good night sleep she didn't wake up in the middle of the night for no reason this time. She enjoyed her dreams this time her dream was about dinoland a made up place where there were dinosaurs and rollercoasers she rode quite a few of the roller coasers which to her was so much fun than she thought it would be. She then got up which in her opinion is the worst part of the day.

She made herself some toast and then got dressed for school. The front door She went to school where she saw some of her friends there and she saw bell which was always the best part of the day.

《Got bored this chapter is only 343 words sorry its short》

Boe out :)