《3》

This entire chapter is going to be in ellas pov

I found a nice place by the lake that me and Bell could go to whenever we are stressed. But the only thing I have not thought about is if Bell can actually get down here. And i also found a great place for a movie night with Bell.

After that i got home (has she allready had dinner or not??) i had my dinner and then went for my shower beacuse we be smelling like shit. After that i brushed my teeth and i went off to sleep (sorry i am to lazy fo fully write a sleep scenes)  and once I woke up I realised that I was idk late to something I can't remember what it was but I was late so that was fun to get dressed and leave immediately. And while I was on my way I got breakfast so success and I wasn't late. After my appointment I went back home and watched TV in bed because I can't really be bothered with anything else even though I did have homework it wasn't die until next week so I should be fine and the homework is apparently quite easy so it shouldn't be to difficult this time so it should be simple enough I am hoping and then after like 3 hours it was time for dinner and it was yum so much so i went back for seconds. After dinner I went to go do my homework and saying this was easy was wrong it was bloody difficult i don't know how people got this easily because to me this is difficult.

Like pithag dude wth why tho why must my teacher do this to us i cant even do loci how can they expect me to do this ahhhhhhhh.i thought to myself so i called up Bell and she explained it because she got it while i didnt. So fun you know when you have to call up your friend because you dont get it, its humiliating doing that like they could make fun of you for not being able to understand basic algebra like omg were not all maths nerds like you even tho i always get a high score well higher than u L even tho you help me so much i do get and wont forget it while in the test.

Any who good bye total words 410 geez.