(1-b) Low Atmosphere

I couldn't sleep that night. The next morning I tried to work normally knowing DAMN WELL I FEEL LIKE SHIT.

Eventually everyone saw the scene. It was mephone! But he was covered in blood and he looked broken. "Mephone where the hell have you been?!" Pickle asked angrily. "Woah, hold it. I'm not mephone-" "Than who are you? The boogie man?" "Instead, I'm the new mephone! I'm.....im....i don't know.... Just call me default."

Everyone was yelling and screaming, asking what's going on. "Guys I think there yelling.." Apple spoke confidently, how could she be calm in a situation like this?! "No shit Sherlock." Replied marshmallow. Everyone screaming in my ear like this is some amusement park or some shit. The yelling just got louder until SOMEONE finally decided to shut them up. "Quiet people, quiet! I only came here to deliver a message!" "Oooo! A message? I love surprises!~" apple screamed with excitement. I have no idea how HER brain works.

"I came here to say that you all had been invited to a killing game, and before your dumbasses interrupt me again, let me explain how the game works! So basically it's simple! You throw a party every day, you kill people until your free! Simple!" ....A killing game? THATS FUCKED UP...I'm surprised no one was shocked but people started whispering to each other "So it's basically a murder party?" Knife asked speaking up. "You guessed it! But you guys will be each getting a role! And once a murder has happened, you try to find clues until you decide who's the murder! If you get it right, you guys are free! If it's wrong, two people die, someone gets the gun and try's again the next day!" Gun? What the hell dose he mean by "gun?" But I cant let my friends get murdered, there the only ones I have left. I'll try to save us from this game. "Any other questions?"........no response......."Ok then! I guess we went through all the rules then! Let's get started, shall we?~" I don't really think we have a reason to deserve this. I mean, what did we do wrong? I don't see why we- "WAIT!" Someone yelled "Oh?~ I guess I do have a question after all? Make it quick though because I'm getting impatient."

"What are the roles?"......really? That's a dumb question to ask. "Yeah, I'm not answering that, you can figure it out on your own. Now let's begin the party!" I didn't know what he meant than all the sudden we began getting tired and the room started getting foggy. Maybe I could use a nap...just a...short...nap...I guess...

END OF CHAPTER ONE