(2) Wrong place, wrong time

2:00 pm
Ugh..I had no idea what happened. All I remembered is me in the hotel. I woke up, in a room I've never seen before. Wait a minute..THIS IS NOT THE HOTEL? This is a room I've never seen before, and it was quiet, too quiet. But I felt weird, I've finally felt a peace for once. No fighting, no breaking vases, no work, just peace for once, I've never had this moment at the hotel before.

3:00 pm
But where is everyone? I walked out of the room to see a fancy looking place. It was much larger than the hotel. I heard voices so I was 99% sure they were down stairs. I never been here so I didn't know any ways here. When I got downstairs, I saw portraits of us. It said "Walls Of Remains"......creepy...

5:00 pm
Papers POV:
While everyone was laughing, I was things to myself; "Is oj okay? Is he hurt? Should I check up on him? I feel like he's in danger..." Until I hear that paint brush and bow were fighting again....I can't believe I had to listen to all of that...

5:05
While they were fighting, oj finally came into the room, I immediately ran to him. "Oj! Thank god your ok! I was so worried..." " don't worry about it I was just.....um.....doing something." Oj spoke looking away, I immediately knew something was wrong. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" But instead of answering me, he just walked away. "CAN YOU NOT BE SUCH A BITCH?" I didn't realize I said that out loud, everyone was starring at me, "oh HELL no"...I just walked out of the room, I can't believe I embarrassed my self. All the sudden I just broke down crying, I don't know why..

5:12
OJ's POV:
..oh. "Ok personally, I wouldn't let that slide." Bow spoke, not helping anyone (she never dose), just because I didn't want to answer her question, what's his deal..?.....ok I can kind see why.....

Time skip; 11:50
*click*
"I have an announcement to make! You will all be having your first party tonight at 12:00! Remember, we will have party's every night. This is because now it's your chance you kill someone! Wear something formal by the way! Happy killing!~"
*click*
.....they party's in 10 minutes...I guess I'll get ready....

PARTY
Its time for the party, I head downstairs to join everyone else. Everyone is just talking and dancing. I'm surprised no one has killed anyone else yet, and that's a good thing. But maybe one of us in this room is a murder...

END OF CHAPTER TWO

(LMAO PAPERS SO OUT OF POCKET)