(11-A) Tea Talk (Tea Party)

12:00 AM
No one's POV:
It had finally struck midnight. No one has known about the "secret" place yet. "But do we have too? It's not really a secret anymore, considering the fact that the others have got the KEYS." Someone spoke. Somehow, it was a similar voice to marshmallow, but not exactly. It sounded worked, and tired. "We have too, if anyone finds out, we wont be surprised anyways." Someone else spoke. It was midnight. It wasn't surprising they said that for the hundredth time. They also talked about that, so why would it be a rare occasion anyway? About 11 of them disagreed, except for one, the "leader". After that argument was over, everyone was doing everything else...ghost...of the people who had died...the season one contestants. Pickle and knife we're playing games, paintbrush was painting a picture of salt and pepper, balloon and taco were having a good argument, and bow, bomb, and nickel were doing something else. While that, apple was trying to host a tea party, most of them said no, marshmallow was the only one that accepted.

It was in the center of the library, it had books, board games, and a tea set. Since no one else has came (except for marshmallow), the other guest were abandoned plushies. They were just talking and drinking tea, than marshmallow started a new conversation. "You know, when we died, we got trapped here. Why's that?" Marshmallow asked in curiosity, "I dunno! Maybe they just don't want us to help the others, so they just locked us in here!" Apple answered, "They?..Who's they, apple?" Asked marshmallow, Apple didn't have a whole answer, she just shrugged. "Who is they, apple?.." asked marshmallow, more in a harsh way. "I don't know! Maybe default isn't the only one controlling this, maybe it's one of the other host as well!-" Apple continued, "By other host, I mean mepad, or toilet. Maybe that's why the season two cast is missing? They don't want them to tell us there plans!" Answered apple. "That is a smart observation, but why would there be another host controlling this? Default was the only one we seen around here!" "Well, maybe they are just shy! The game is still going on, so there must be another host! Do you think so too, marshmallow?!" Yelled apple. Marshmallow was off track a bit, she spilled her tea on herself, causing her to melt a little bit.  While they were talking, pickle was playing a round with knife.

12:28 AM
Still no one's POV:
Pickle was beating knife in a video game round. "How?! Again?! You beaten me at least about 10 times! Don't you think this is a cheat?" Asked knife, pickle didn't know what to say it. "It's just skill, once you get used to it, you will be good! It's just practice!" Pickle answered, "But I cant get used to it with you winning all the time!" Knife shot back. "Well, if you had more time instead of messing around with marshmallow, maybe you would know." Pickle said, that really triggered knife, he just decided to do something else, he was bored, everyone was occupied. Than, something caught his eye, this plush. It was on a chair, with apple and marshmallow. "It could come to good use.." thought knife. He was waiting for apple to get distracted, once she was, he grabbed the plush and ran. "Hey! Where did Dora go?!" Yelled apple, she knew it was probably knife, he always dose something like this. Be sat down, and held the plush in his hands, "So..what can you do?" Asked knife to the plush, "¡Hola, soy Dora!  encantado de conocerlo."..."I..don't understand that, but I think it will probably be useful! I think I'll call you Dora, how dose that sound?" He asked, he tapped the plush again. "¿Puedes ayudarme a encontrar mi casa?"..""I'll take that as a yes." As that was happening,  paintbrush was almost done with the painting.

12:34 AM
STILL no one's POV:
Paintbrush was almost done with the painting, they were struggling, but they still managed to keep up. "Like, hurry up, brush!" Yelled salt, she was impatient, and wanted to be done already, she was tired standing in the same pose for at least another 20 minutes. "I WOULD if you wouldn't rush me, so please, shush." After that, salt finally shut up. They just needed to add one more touch, but that made pepper complain, too. "Can you like, be done? Online painters take MUCH more shorter than this!" Said pepper, paintbrush was annoyed, it was too the point where they almost burned the painting. "Now you too? It's either you shush, or no painting at all." Said paintbrush. After paintbrush finally finished, salt and pepper immediately took the painting, "WAIT! YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY ME!" Yelled paintbrush (They just got scammed.)

12:42 AM
STILL No ones POV:
Balloon and taco were arguing, they were arguing just because of her quote, "SOWA CREAM!". They were yelling at each-other, most of the objects were watching. Balloon was yelling at taco, so yeah. Some people were watching, some people stole snacks from the tea table just for the fight, and bow was recording for a reason. It was too the point where balloon attacked taco. Pickle somehow sorted them out, but it still continued. It was not really a big deal for pickle, considering the fact that they fought almost all the time.

1:00 AM
Marshmallows POV:
God...I'm so tired for some reason..it might be something with the tea? Did apple put something in it? People did steal the snacks..after all..or maybe something else? Everyone else seems tired too..I'm just going to ask apple. I walked over to apple, and she looked passed out..I guess I wasn't her? Because who would eat there own trap? That sounded weird a bit...I feel..tired, really tired..everyone's sleeping..maybe a nap won't hurt..right..I guess....

END OF CHAPTER 11-A
(I got a bit lazy for this one..)
(ALSO TYSM FOR 1K READS!!)