(12-B) Revenge / The strategy

(This was a few minutes before baseball died btw)

11:11 PM
Papers POV:
I was in my room, writing a way of how to get out of here..what will I do? What was I supposed to do? Maybe I will grab a hammer and break his glass, but that won't be enough to KILL him..Maybe hit him with a crowbar? Yeah..a crowbar..than default will let me and baseball escape! Easy peasy! I was about to tell baseball our plan, but I noticed it was awfully quiet. 'Maybe he's sleeping' I thought. After all, lightbulbs death did struck him a bit.

I exited my room, not even glancing downstairs. I peeked in him room, nothing. 'He must be downstairs,' I thought. I heard faint crying. It seemed as it was downstairs. I wanted to check on it. That's when it heard a huge, sounding like lightning, *SHATTER*. I jumped in surprise. I turned behind me and saw baseball, crushed under the chandelier. Not moving. Not reacting. At all. Panicked, and panicking, I ran downstairs to help him. How did this happen?! That's when I realized. OJ. "BASEBALL?!" I yelled, in both anger and sadness. Before I knew it, I was crying and screaming.

Why did he leave me? Why did the chandelier fall on him? He was the only one I had left. I tried to lift up the chandelier, crying, but it was pretty much useless. I sliced my arm. It felt like thousands mini piece of glass. I ran into the living room, hoping to find something. Something to help me and Baseball. I looked through the drawers. That's when I found a hammer and a first aid kit. I grabbed the first aid kit. Hoping to find bandages or something to wrap around my hand.

And I did. I wrapped them around my hand than tied a bow. Not the time for that but it's better than nothing. Than I put it back closed and grabbed the hammer. 'This will help baseball!' I thought. I dashed towards the chandelier baseball was under. That's when I got an idea. I could break the pieces down into bits so it will be easier to lift. I took a deep breath before smashing a chunk of the chandelier. It made a sound of shattering glass. I did the same process over and over before it got light and lighter.

When it got to the lightest bit, I lifted the piece off of baseball. He looked severely crushed and injured. He has multiple cuts by the glass and the chandelier itself. One of his legs were twisted. He was bleeding everywhere. I tried to check if he wound move by shaking him a bit. Nothing. I tried to check his heartbeat. Nothing. I even check his breathing. Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing. He wasn't moving at all. I was too late. I should've went downstairs first. Than I would have prevented all of this from happening, all of it.

I would of prevented you from dying if I knew better. But I'm just an IDIOT. I was already- "Too late!" Someone said, finishing my thoughts, but in a mockingly, sweet voice. I turned around to see it was default. Can he ever shut up? Baseball died a tragic, painful and horrible death, and he's just making jokes? Hahaha. Very funny. NOT. Who dose he think he is? To just mock baseball and his death like that. He's a selfish, idiotic person who just rises in his own filth all day. All he dose is make fun of deaths and makes life's hell.

I hate everything about him. After he trapped us in a killing game. After he trapped up in a mansion to kill. After he corrupted OJ to kill one another. OJ did everyone. It's was his fault for everyone's death's. I cant blame him because he was told, but he should of known better. But if he refused, he would have died. If he did die, we would of been freed. Is that why we have to kill him? OJ and default don't deserve to live, especially after what they did to us. They don't deserve it, not one bit.

I didn't notice I was spacing out. "Uh hello? Helloooo??!" Default questioned, waving his hand in-front of my face. I smacked his hand away. I didn't need to hear his bullshit right now. I'm too stressed for that. "OW! Anyways, congratulations paper for making it this far into the game!~ the final two!" Default said, happy but with a hint of disappointment. "And? Do I get a prize?" I questioned. "After you kill OJ! Your reward is to be set free!" I turned to default when he said that last part. "Really?" "Yes!" He responded, I was about to do what he said, until.."I was gonna let you do this all by yourself! But since I'm feeling generous today..." default handed me a gun, with two bullets. "Take this! Don't tell Oj!" What? He's helping me? Whatever it takes to escape. "I'll start by shooting YOU first!" Defaults smiles faded fast. "Wait, wha-" Default couldn't finish before I shot him. 'He really thought I wouldn't do it!' I thought. Than appeared OJ, behind me with a knife. I pulled out the knife. I didn't pull out the gun right away, because I wanted to see what he was planning.