1 : Meet again

•  •  •

The alarms noise triggered Kokichi who's asleep in his bed.
He was a heavy sleeper so it's not that easy to wake him up with just an alarm.

Few minutes passed, let's just say he woke up and yelling madly cause he was late. (Obviously it's his fault)

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

He quickly put on his shoes and runs out from his house without locking the door.

After some few steps, he returns back and lock the door for real this time. And continue on his morning jogging to school.

~

"Finally I have arrive! Hah-..."

He fell down unconscious to the ground. Kokichi have such a weak lungs so it's impossible for him to keep running.

"Oy, Kokichi!!"

A person runs towards Kokichi who just slept on the ground. That person is Rantaro Amami, a Kokichi's friend.

Rantaro then carry him along to inside school and take him to infirmary.
Pretty much this was happened so often and Rantaro is getting used to be concerned about him.

Kokichi dropped on bed by Rantaro, letting him sleeping. He's waiting on his side, no matter what, he will protect him like his own little brother.
Rantaro see him as part of his family, he has so many sisters and Kokichi is adopted brother by Rantaro, platonically.

~

Kokichi gaining his conscious back then walk to class with Rantaro's help. Thanks to him, he didn't forget to take his pills.

"Thanks for helping me"

"No prob, bro, my pleasure"

While they're busy having a conversation, Kokichi looking at other direction and found somebody with familiar figures. He stopped to examine the person, trying to guess who is that.

"...Oh. OH! SHUICHI!!!"

Kokichi screamed as he recognize him.
Rantaro jolt out of his screaming. That short boy ran over to him and jumping so high until he crashed Shuichi to ground as he's hugging him.

They both are childhood friends, no wonder Kokichi is missing him so much. Poor Shuichi, he must be have a really bad back pain today. It seems like Shuichi sounding like he was dying from suffocated, his throat can't clear up his words.

"I MISS YOU!! WHY TF YOU LEAVE ME?!"

"I-I..."

"Oh no, looks like you killed him"

"Shut up, Rantahoe."

The green guy shut up as Kokichi glares at him. He picked up Shuichi then shaking him fast. He whined, he fake cries, he screams until all people were looking at them in annoyed.

"Okay, okay, enough for that!"

"Nehehe~ aw my beauty prince is waking up"

Kokichi teased him, making Shuichi grows a red shade on his cheeks.

"Hahaha! Okay, that's it you both. Now let's go to class"

Rantaro said. The purple one excitement can't get any worse than hugging Shuichi from his back when Shuichi is going to his own class. Basically he was right now dragging a clingy boy.

The avocado guy came to rescue Shuichi by pull Kokichi off from him and apologize for his weird behavior. Shuichi sigh in relief and wave goodbye.