2 : Reunion

"Shuichi!"

Kokichi wave at him in joy and smile on his face.

That short boy distract Shuichi from his study and glance at him. Even though it's already lunch time but Shuichi is a hard worker student y'know.

Kokichi walked in to his desk, leaning over a bit to see what is he up too.

"Dang, you read books? Nerd"

"At least I'm not a little gremlin"

"Hey-"

He take back his words right after Shuichi roast him. They're both in conversation for pretty long until Rantaro came in to check Kokichi is he's okay.

Then he invite Shuichi and Kokichi to join his friends lunch at roof top. The little one agreed with Shuichi, he drags the bluenette boy out from classroom.

~

"Hey guys! I brought him and his old pal, Shuichi"

"Welcome Rantaro! Also hi Kokichi!"

The others greet them three. Kaede, Kiibo, Miu, Kaito and Maki are coming early before them. Shuichi seem to know this both of his friends, Maki and Kaito, since they were kid they are the trio friends.

"Tag along yourself, Shuichi"

Kiibo smiled at him. Rantaro sat next to Kaede, while Shuichi and Kokichi sitting next to each other.

"Why did you bring us a newbie to join our circle? And he gets a mf hat!? Damn pervert"

"Stop it, Miu! You've done enough today"

Kaede stopped Miu from getting too far. Well I guess Shuichi gets offended by what she meant.

"I'm so sorry, Shuichi. She is a little bitch peace intruder"

"N-No worries, all good"

Shuichi putting up his nervous smile while looking down titling his hat. Kokichi drank the blackcurrant juice and offering Shuichi one.
He refuse cause he better not accepting any offers just because he felt like burdening them.

"So Shuichi, you have met with your childhood friends again, right?"

"Yeah... although it's kinda awkward since... it's been so long"

"I know right! When you're little, I saw you hiding beneath desk crying over!"

"Shhh! We're not talking about that!"

Shuichi interrupt Kokichi's words, preventing him to continue himself. Others laughed seeing how close they are.

Kaito starting up a conversation with galaxy theory topic. Aside from that, Kokichi making up a story like alien, monster hiding amongst the people on earth. It's just a whole bunch of babbling!

"So what! I'm going to space anyway!"

"You're a dreamer"

Maki chuckles made Kaito smiled. They all are having a good time, the reunion is going well and Shuichi meeting with a new friend today.

~

School is over. Everyone headed back to their home. In class B, Kokichi have been struggling with cleaning the rest of the classroom by himself. His classmate were absent and it was his schedule! Dang, unlucky.

He cannot deny it, or he will gets scolded for hours. He hates wasting time so he makes his work faster by sliding while swiping to corner to the other corner. With that it helps him cleaning fast enough before the gate closed.