7 : Hangout

~

Several weeks passed. Rantaro invited all his friends to hang out together. Kokichi also came because this was all part of his plan.

Rantaro arrived early and waited. Two people came namely, Kaito and Maki. After a few minutes came Kaede, Shuichi, Miu and Kiibo at the same time.

"We just need waiting for Kokichi now"

"That gremlin is an asshole for making us waiting. Ugh .... It's so hot here"

"I'm sure he will come, right Shu?"

"Hm? Oh Y-Yeah, of course he is.."

Shuichi was feeling anxious, whether it was because of him or something. He tried to calm himself, inhaling and exhaling. Kaede engaged him with great enthusiasm.

"Sorry guys!"

The familiar voice shouted towards them.Turns out it was Kokichi who was running. After everyone had arrived, Rantaro then took them around for a while.

They spend time together. Take a walk in the park, take pictures together or even race with Kokichi and Kaito.

"Guys, wanna do a Pocky challenge?"

Kokichi said with Pocky in his hand. Some of them were interested but Maki refused to do so.

"Hey, Shu, let's do it!"

"Eh?! But I-"

He put the Pocky in his mouth and approached Shuichi slowly. Shuichi blushed almost passed out. He came closer, closer and closer.

"KAEDE!"

Everyone heard Kaito's scream and immediately turned towards him. It rings a bell for Shuichi, he immediately runs towards them and looked at her condition. She fainted. Shuichi quickly pick her up and goes to a bench under a tree to helps her cools down.

She lays down on his lap. Shuichi takes off his jacket and use it on her.

"Shuichi, is she okay?!"

"Yeah, she is"

"Thank god"

Rantaro sighed in relief and give his water bottle for Kaede to drinks after she wakes up. Not long after, Kaede finally woke up.

"Here, drink this"

Shuichi said while offering Kaede a water. With help from Shuichi, she drinking the water slowly and cools down the temperature.

"Sorry everyone. I...ruined the fun"

"It's fine, flat-chest. Beside you're looking like a drama queen there and a prince comes to rescue you"

Miu words successfully made the couple blushed.

Shuichi asked Kaede to go home for resting. Of course, he volunteered to accompany her, in case if something happened again. Rantaro and Kokichi insisted joining them, they'll follow Kaede until she gets home safely.

"Thank you guys"

"Alr, time to drive you home!"

"We don't have a car, Kokichi"

"Awh man"

~

"Goodbye! See you tomorrow, sorry for troubling"

"It's okay, Kaede. Rest well"

"Mhm"

Kaede step into her house.

"Ran, Shu, let's go back and have fun again!!"

"I think...I have to go back"

Shuichi excused himself and walking away while waving goodbye at them. Now they lost two person at the same time. Kokichi kept muttering annoyed and sad. It didn't matter to him, he went with Rantaro to catch up with the others in the park.