Chapter 4

"Well, that was pretty chilling," Ben commented as he waited his turn. "Did you see the look on that kid's face? What kind of wacky character is that?"

"Now that I've exerted myself like that, feels like I'm having a worse game," Alex said. "And can you explain why that chump tagged along?" He glared at Gerard. "I don't like him,"

"Don't get rude on me now," Gerard said as he hit the cue ball. "Think of it as a celebratory event for crushing Yoosun High,"

"I wonder what Stephen's up to though," Ben pondered out loud. "He kinda reminds me of you during your emo phase, Gogo,"

"Dude, don't bring that up!" Alex groaned. 'Though that guy was edgy as hell,'

'From what I observed, Stephen Ahn doesn't go around picking fights,' Gerard thought. 'He seems to be like me: wanting to just live life but everyone keeps causing him trouble. It's just like my middle school days where a lot of people targeted me,' He unconsciously placed a hand and felt his scar beneath his bangs.

"But do you think those bozos from Yoosun will just cut their losses on this?" Alex asked.

"Of course not," Ben answered. "Jimmy Bae's giant head wouldn't allow that to happen. He won't stay quiet. Hell, what do I know? Tell him to come over all he wants. What's the worst that could happen?"

XXX

Stephen returned to his apartment and treated his wounds. None of them were serious enough to warrant a hospital visit, but he'd take some painkillers if the pain became unbearable.

'Why were those guys acting so friendly towards me?' Stephen thought back to Ben, Alex, and Gerard. 'We're not friends. We only met each other just one other time. Actually, I only met with that redhead briefly when he dragged Oswald 2.0 out of the classroom. I never once met the broccoli-looking guy or the guy with a scar,'

'We're only schoolmates, not friends. We're not even in the same class. They have nothing to gain from helping me or being friendly towards me. At least I won't have to worry about interacting with them again as long as they don't bother me and stay out of my way,'

XXX

"Jack, I can understand you not bringing back Ben," Jimmy said. "But for you to be there yourself and still get your asses handed to you?"

Jack remained silent. He was upset with himself for failing to succeed with Jimmy's orders.

"Gerard Jin and Alex Go were there along with some maniac," Goseon reported.

"Hoo?" Jimmy looked over to Helmet and his injuries. "And that no name did all that to him?"

"What if Phillip Kim was behind all of this and trying to screw us all over by sending information to both sides?" Goseon suspected.

"That idiot never got to gain power in Eunjang High and even got kicked out of the Union because of Ben," Jimmy reminded. "Why would he do something meaningless like this?" He let out a sigh of frustration. "I tried to do things quietly to not be embarrassed and yet this was even more of a disgrace to my reputation,"

"And you, Helmet! You seem to be awfully proud of your headwraps and bandages to be showing your teeth in front of me. Should I give you a medal for getting your ass whooped by some no name? Helmet, you useless fuck, don't show your despicable face until I call you up again,"