𝟐𝟗| 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

【 🅼🅸🅽🅴】𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

【 🅼🅸🅽🅴】
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

You didn't know how exactly you ended up in the manor the next day. You hadn't even remembered being brought here.

The night before had been a blur and yet, you were positive it was real or else you wouldn't be in this position. At the very least, your soreness was enough to let you know this was real.

You blushed intensely, your memories swirling causing you to blush. What was going on with you?

Why were you always acting up?

You realized you had acted recklessly among your own accord. More than that, Muzan hadn't even stopped you.

A maze?

A maze of all places?

You covered your face in embarrassment.

You heard a chuckle from behind you.

You stiffened as strong arms pulled you into an embrace. Your back was placed upon his chest as you laid in his arms.

"M-Muzan."

His black curly hair landed in your shoulder, as he gave you a kiss. Your bare bodies rubbed against each others.

He bit down on your shoulder lightly and you stiffened but relaxed soon after feeling his hands squeezing you tenderly.

He spoke with a smirk, "Are you rethinking last night?"

You turned over to face him, "N-No."

It was a lie.

Muzan found your fibs somewhat amusing. You were terrible at hiding the truth. Even before he could hear your thoughts, your face always gave it away.

"So you're telling me it hasn't crossed your mind yet?"

"N-No," you looked away flustered, "...just a little. Okay, maybe more than a little."

He admired your honesty.

You pouted a bit , "Usually you stop me from doing adventurous things..."

He kissed your cheek, "You can't blame me...I only accepted your offer."

Your pout continued for a few more moments before your thoughts wandered elsewhere.

"Aren't you busy? I'm surprised your still here with me."

"I didn't really want to leave and and besides," he snuggled closer to you, "if I had, it would've made you unhappy, wouldn't it?"

You nodded.

"You should be around me more often," you looked down at your ring and smiled, "I find myself overly happy when we're together."

You closed your eyes. The room fell silent as the two of you clung to each other.