𝟏𝟗| 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓

【 🅼🅸🅽🅴】𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

【 🅼🅸🅽🅴】
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

His very own demon queen.

Thinking back on how he had asked you he wondered if it had come off abruptly. He found himself thinking about his proposal often these days, ever since your illness had occurred.

Muzan was currently in his lab.

His hands were occupied with test tubes and liquids, he was writing his results down but his mind was somewhere else completely.

He couldn't stop thinking about you, or your condition. He knew he should probably be focused on something else but whenever he brought himself to focus he would always find your image popping up in his head blocking him from being his fully productive self.

His movements slowed at the thought of you. He thought of your bright wonder-filled eyes and your sweet smile. He thought of how excited you always were to see him and how lately you seemed to be stripped of that joy.

It was a strange feeling to care for someone. Muzan recognized that now. From the moment he had decided to give in to his desires, he had set himself up for failure. He had created a weakness within himself that he could no longer fill.

Muzan was cautious because he didn't want to lose you.

The thought of you leaving him now that he had made you his disturbed him further.

He had never quite felt this way about anything else before, he had never cared much about anyone else's vitality except his own but now, even just the thought was haunting and stayed urgently on his mind.

Was it bad that he wanted to make you a demon?

He didn't even know if your blood was tolerant of his but at the moment, he didn't really care.

He didn't see the value of asking you. He'd rather ensure that you would stay his for eternity. He knew full well he wouldn't take no for an answer. He would have the rest of time to convince you that he had made the right decision.

::

"How are you feeling?"

You jumped at the sudden voice as your hands rushed to hide the piece you were working on.

"I-I'm alright."

Muzan walked in momentarily.

He frowned immediately.

"You should be asleep. I didn't expect you respond to me."

You gulped. He had caught you.

"I didn't expect you to be here," you admitted, your hands struggling to tuck away the clothing you had been sewing, "if I knew I would've fallen asleep."

You shoved it violently beneath your pillow before adjusting yourself so that your figure hid the material.

"If I told you it would defeat the purpose of seeing if you were resting or not."

Muzan sat himself at your bedside, "Are you still unable to walk?"

"Kind of...I'm starting to get a feel of things, but I can't be sure of anything. One moment I'm fine and in the next I'm not."

He found your words disheartening, "You should rest."

You shook your head.

"(Y/N)," he said adamantly.

He looked directly at you and you blushed under his gaze. You didn't know why, but having him near you like this made you feel a type of way.

"I...well...why are you here anyway?"

"Do I need a reason to see you?"

A fiery blushed spread along your cheeks and you looked away embarrassed at his words. You closed your eyes trying to calm yourself.

Muzan took the opportunity to pull out what he had seen you shove under your pillow.

When he saw it he spoke at once, "(Y/N)," the tone of his voice dropped, "what is this?"

Your eyes snapped open to see him holding the dress you had been making.

You didn't even try to beat around the bush, "A dress."

"You shouldn't be working right now."

"I wanted to make it myself."

"I can buy you one."

"You've bought me quite enough."

For a moment, he gave you an expression you couldn't read.

"I'm confiscating your materials."

"No!"

Muzan stood up and headed towards your table. You immediately reached out to grab him.

The bed sheet that had been over you fell revealing your night gown.

Muzan stopped in his tracks.

You felt a slight shift in the air and your hands instinctively went back to pulling your blanket back over you.

It was too late though.

Muzan had already seen all he needed to.

He didn't hesitate to pick you up. He carried you against his chest before proceeding to kiss your cheek, his hands traced your skin as he bit down on your neck softly landing your beneath him on the bed.

You moaned a bit before pushing against him, "I'm sick remember."

Muzan had totally forgotten and quite frankly he didn't care. He pulled your bed gown over your head and dropped it on the floor.

You didn't protest his actions.

In truth, you didn't care either.

The kisses continued until you forgot you were in space and time. Before you knew it, he had a stripped you bare.

He picked you up, kissing your shoulder before speaking, "We're going to soak together."