𝟐𝟐| 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

【 🅼🅸🅽🅴】𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

【 🅼🅸🅽🅴】
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

Chiyo had brought you a letter.

You had opened it at once. You had never received a letter before. You didn't even know that letters could be delivered to manors such as this one.

Stripping the letter from the envelope, you unfolded the brown paper inside.

Your heart dropped.

"What is this?"

Chiyo looked at you strangely, "It was addressed to you. I was instructed to give it to you."

Dear (Y/N).

I've fallen sick.

I hope you'll visit me soon.

-Grandpa.

You scanned the letter thoroughly. Was this real? You looked closely at the handwriting as you examined it extensively.

You got onto your feet.

"Where is Muzan?"

"He's not in the manor right now."

You headed towards the door of the room as you looked at Chiyo with concerned eyes.

"I think this is real. I need to go right now."

Chiyo heard your words and immediately blocked the entrance, "I can't let you do that. I need the master's orders."

You frowned. Master?

You frowned further. Where was he in the first place?

"Where is Muzan-sama?"

She didn't respond.

"Can you tell him to come please?"

Chiyo gave you a look of uncertainty, "That's difficult for even me to do."

"Can you at least try?"

Chiyo stared at you blankly, even if she had all the confidence in the world she didn't have the audacity to ask the master for anything. She didn't know any demon that would.

"I'm sure the master will come soon. He was the one who allowed me to give you this letter in the first place."

You looked at her flabbergasted, "Then where is he?"

"He's coming."

You looked at her with frustrated eyes but before you could allow yourself to get upset, you turned your back on her and walked toward the balcony.