Rose-Colored Glasses Vol.2, Part 4: New York City (Sugar Daddy!Harry Styles)

Summary: (Y/N) gets a job and Harry blows the bank to celebrate her. Harry gets a small taste of mundanity, and (Y/N) plans her gift to Harry for Christmas. (Pre-Christmas Special)
This is a NSFW story. If you feel uncomfortable with reading content like that, please, scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 
(Smut / Oral; Female Receiving / Overstimulation / Risky Sex)
(Words: 6.5k) 
(For Rose-Colored Glasses Vol.1, visit 5sos Book Vol.1)
Author Note: Can you believe I haven't posted since June? 😳
--

Cheerful steps take me to the reception of Harry's company's headquarters.
"Good afternoon, Jennifer." I greet the lady at the front desk. We have come a long way, she and I. She now knows not to stop me from heading up to my boyfriend's office.
"Good afternoon, Ms. (Y/L/N). How are you today?"
"I am very well. Is Harry in a meeting?" I ask her and she picks up the phone, dialing the internal for Harry's assistant's office.
"Is Mr. Styles on a meeting?" She asks.
"Ms. (Y/L/N) is here. Would you like to be announced?" Jennifer turns to me and I nod.
"Let Harry know I am heading up right now." I reply with a smile, before walking to the elevator.

I punch in the floor and watch as the doors close smoothly. It is so clean and neat here, I love visiting Harry's office.

And soon I am greeted by Harry's assistant.
"Good afternoon. This is for you. It's a Berliner." I chirp, passing her one of the pastries in the box I am carrying.
"Thank you, Ms. (Y/L/N). Mr. Styles is waiting for you." She smiles at me and I nod, pushing the door with my hip. 

"Good afternoon, Mr. Styles. Do you have a moment for me?" I ask, looking at Harry as he smirks and shuts his laptop.
"I think I can clear up some time for you, Ms. (Y/L/N)." He leans back in his seat. I leave the box of Berliners on the edge of his desk, before moving to straddle him on his chair. I go in for a kiss, capturing his lips before he could even speak. My hands move to his jaw, grazing it with the tips of my fingers as I deepen the kiss.
"Someone's hungry... Should I lock the door?" He asks me, bringing his hands to my thighs.
"I got the job..." I announce, biting the inside of my cheek as I wait for his reaction.
"Baby, congratulations. Can I finally know what job you applied for?" He asks me and I hum.
"We both know you would have called and gotten me the job if I told you from the beginning."
"I wouldn't, I promised."
"Hmm, you would. And you would make sure I would never found out." I graze a finger down his lips as he smiles.
"I am, officially, the history consultant for a new tech company that makes educational apps. I will be working on gameplay dialogue and content for a new art game they plan on launching." I explain and he smiles at me proudly.
"This calls for celebration, sunshine. I am so proud of you. Let's go for dinner. Right now. I'll make us a reservation." He cups my face and I nod.
"You? Call for a reservation? Isn't that a petty job for you?" I ask in a kidding tone.
"It's a special day. Pick a place, where should we celebrate?" He asks me.
"The one in Madison Park... What is it called?" I try to remember the name, hoping Harry does.
"The one we dined in when the French came?" He asks and I nod.
"11 Madison Park. Damn it, you have expensive taste, sunshine."
"Can you afford it?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow at him.
"I'll smash my piggy bank." He winks at me.
"Ok, let me give them a call." He sighs, picking up his mobile from the desk.
"You mean now? We can celebrate later, I don't want to get you away from your job."
"Amore, they'll be fine without me. What sort of boss would I be if couldn't take half a day off?" He asks, pressing the call tile.
I move from his lap, leaning on the edge of his desk to let him make the call.
"Good afternoon. Harry Styles of Styles Co... I am calling for a last-minute reservation. I would like a table for 2. Yes, it's for today. It is a VIP guest, I know it is very last minute. It would mean a lot to the company and to me personally if we could find a way to dine at your place today. Of course, at 5.20. We will be there. Thank you." The whole call doesn't even last 3 minutes. I cock an eyebrow at him once he leaves his phone down.
"I thought they had online reservations only, and that they have this crazy long wait list."
"Oh, I called the owner personally. We will be seated at 5.20." He replies, patting his thigh again.
"You know the owner? And you have his personal phone? Who are you?" I ask and he chuckles.
"We take clients, investors, partners, very often there. We like that they work with Rethink, it is good image." He replies, and I look at him in confusion.
"Rethink?"
"Rethink Food. It's a non-profit, they gather the excess from restaurants and use it to provide meals for food-insecure populations."
"You have it memorized I see."
"I think it is actually noble."
"Since when am I a VIP guest?" I ask and he chuckles.
"Since you keep the CEO sane and happy. That's very important for the company. So important that you should be paid for that..." He mumbles.
"We are not having this conversation again..."
"No, no... Not like that... I think I phrased it wrong. You should be compensated for that." He restates, grazing his fingers down my thigh, before resting them under the hem of my pencil skirt.