☠︎Three☠︎

"Saanvi." I heard someone waking me out of my sleep. I opened my eyes and saw Emilia. "Hey Saanvi." she smiled. I looked out the window and noticed how dark it was outside.

"It's late. What do you want?" I questioned. "I want to apologize. Will you take a walk with me? Please?" she seemed overly nice. Maybe she did want to apologize. "Fine." I sighed, getting out of bed.

I followed Emilia down the hall into the open space by the front door. "Okay, what do you want to apologize about?" I rubbed my eyes. "I'm really really sorry." she kept repeating before covering my nose and mouth with a cloth.

I tried to fight my way out of her hold but I quickly became dizzy. Slowly, my eyes closed and darkness took over.

•••

"Wakey wakey." I heard Emilia's voice. I opened my eyes, confused as to where I was. Another dungeon like place, only this one was much dirtier.

"So this is the trouble maker. You've got my daughter all confused." a tall man approached me. Something about him looked familiar. He resembled someone I knew.

"Listen Saanvi or whatever the fuck your name is-" he started to speak. "It's Saanvi." I decided to be smart. "I don't give a fuck! For all I care, you're a little irrelevant bitch!" he almost shouted.

"If I'm so irrelevant then why did y'all kidnap me?" I questioned. "Shut her up. You will learn not to talk over me!" he grabbed my face roughly.

Short temper? Yea that's definitely who I think it is...Mr. V.

I rolled my eyes as they tapped my mouth shut. "Untape her mouth." another man walked in. "I have some questions I want to ask her?" he gave me a creepy smile. "Fine dad." Emilia ripped the tape off my mouth.

"Ow!" I nearly screamed. "Oh shut up." Emilia rolled her eyes.

We all stopped in confusion when we heard a few thuds and people being loud. "Where is she?!" I heard a familiar voice. "Oh great, she's here already." Mr. V sarcastically smiled.

"Damn, she wasn't even this quick when I got kidnapped." Emilia mumbled while glaring at me.

"She's in here. Stop destroying the place." someone spoke. They seemed to be right in front of the room I was in.

I heard a loud smack sound. "You shut the fuck up or you're next." Vincenza threatened them. The door swung open and Vincenza rushed in. She had sweat dripping down her face, as if she had been running.

"So nice of you to join us." Mr. V smiled at Vincenza, almost as if he was trying to tempt her. So cliche. "Why don't you come give your old man a hug." he continued.

"Fuck you!" Vincenza firmly said while walking over to me. Her father laughed at her comment. She ignored his ignorance and untied my hands. "Let's go." she grabbed my arm and pulled me along.

"We're actually trying to protect Saanvi...unlike you with your mom." Vincenza's father spoke, causing Vincenza to stop walking immediately. She let my hand go seconds later. I watched as she slowly turned around and walked towards her father.

Vincenza threw a straight blow to her father's face, immediately busting his lip. "Watch your mouth." Vincenza aggressively pointed at him while Emilia and her father held her back. Mr. V wiped the blood gushing from his lip.

"Let her go. You know she's only got a woman's touch." Mr. V claimed although it was obvious he was in pain.

Vincenza tried to lunge at her father after his sexist comment. "Vincenza stop!" Emilia yelled. Vincenza yanked her arms out of their hold and walked back towards me.