Tired (Paul)

Paul is coming home from touring and I couldn't be happier. Six months I've had to live without him and its been awful. The only communication we could have was over the phone and, if you ask me, it was torturous, not being able to see his perfect face, his beautifully long lashes, and his adorable nose. I'm preparing his favourite home- cooked dinner (chip butties) apparently he couldn't have them on tour. The front door opening and shutting loudly made my adrenaline rush as I sat the plates quickly on the dining room table. I adjust my hair as I run into the hallway and I just stand there. The most beautiful man I've ever seen smiles at me and I return the favour. "Hey dolly" he says before I run into his warm arms. After embracing for, what felt like, centuries, we finally pull away and I stare deeply into his beautiful brown orbs. Now I'm looking closer, his pale face has dark circles under his eyes, that are barely open, and the tips of his ears are pink. He's exhausted. "Baby, you look finished," I exclaim, clutching his head into my palms softly. "I'm fine lovie, just happy to be back," he slurs from tiredness. "Get your pj's on and get into bed honey, I'll bring your food up when you're ready," I speak softly.

"Lovie, I'm ready," I hear him faintly shout. I bring both our plates upstairs and push the door open with my foot. He meets my eyes and looks at the objects in my hands, smiling lovingly. "Oh lovie, you do treat me well don't ye'," I smile at his kind words and he opens the covers for me to get in bed with him. As I settle into a sitting position, resting my back against the bedframe, Paul wraps his arms around me and rests his tired head on my stomach. I put the plates on my side table and ran my fingers through his soft brown locks (which had gotten longer throughout the tour). "I love ye' lovie" he murmurs, half asleep. "I love you too," I whisper, pinching a chip off of my buttie with my spare hand. My eyes start to droop after a while and I fall asleep wrapped in the warmth of my husband.

(387 words) first imagine!! Hope you like