Photo (Ringo)

Me and Ringo are on a date. We've been dating for around 3 weeks and he makes me so happy. The sun beats down on us as we walk hand in hand across a field. I look over to him, his camera hanging around his neck. He looks towards me and we hold eye contact until he stops suddenly, grabbing his camera quickly "stay there, you look perfect. I need a picture, Y/N," I smile and put my hands infront of my face, "Ring, no more please hon," I say whilst giggling. He pouts at me and I can't resist his face so I decide to pose for him. The pictures showed me with my hands on my hips, me blowing out a dandelion and me sat cross-legged in the field. I took the camera from around his head and snapped a few photos of him walking with his hands in his pockets. He came closer to the camera and kissed the lense as I snapped another photo. I laugh at his silliness and return his precious camera back to him. I kiss the tip of his nose and we are both covered in a dark red blush. "I love you Y/N," he whispers to me, smiling widely though his eyes showed worry. This was the first time either of us had said the L word and it made me so happy I could scream. "I love you too," I whisper, pecking his lips before shoving his shoulder gently and yelling "Tag!" As he chased after me, messing around in the fields around us until we could barely walk from our exhausted limbs. This man is the only one who's ever let me feel love, and I love it!

(282 words) not the best but decent for my second imagine