• 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬 •

No one has ever forgotten his passing. It seemed like just a few days ago when Carina tearfully returned to the hospital after looking for him for days. She was desperate, broken, she had lost her brother. Andrew was dead, those traffickers had killed him, they had taken him away from all the people who loved him, and although Carina had tried to search everywhere without interruption, there was no trace of his body. He's dead. He died trying to help all those people, cause that boy was like that, he had such a big heart that he would help anyone who was in trouble.
The whole hospital was destroyed by the news, Grey-Sloan Memorial hospital is a family and Andrew DeLuca was a part of it. It was a huge loss for everyone, it was difficult, and Meredith hadn't even been able to say goodbye one last time.
It's been five years since all of that, and some things have changed by now. Carina and Maya were married, and now they have a beautiful two-year-old son, Andrea. Amelia and Link had also gotten married after finally realizing that they loved and were meant for each other, and Maggie was pregnant. Meredith had moved on in her own way, losing yet another person you care about isn't for everyone. Two years after his disappearance she met Nick Marsh, an old patient of hers. She had felt like she could start all over again, Nick made her feel safe. But deep inside she will continue to love Andrew and always remember him.

A/n: Hiii! This is just a small taste of what this story will become... I had this in my mind so I decided to make of it more! I hope you'll like this, and I'll try to update soon! :)