Stressful night

Hello this is literally my first ever story/ smut book so if it is shit that is why but I tried :)

Description- when Jude comes home stressed from training and he just ignores y/n until....

Warnings- smut, language and sexual themes

Y/ns pov

I was in the living room of me and Jude's home just watching tv as I was scrolling through social medias. I heard a car door slam and I knew Jude was finally home after he has been gone to training with the England team for a few hours. He came in the front door and threw his bag on the floor and untied his shoes letting out a sigh. I left the living room as I heard the crash of his gear bag hitting the floor. He looked really frustrated and annoyed "are you ok, did something happen"  I asked him not getting a reply as he just walked passed me without even looking in my direction. He then just went upstairs without saying a word. I just went back to the living room feeling a bit confused with the lack of communication that I had just experienced with my boyfriend.

Jude's pov

Training today was so annoying I felt like I just couldn't play, as if my mind wasn't in it but I didn't know what was stopping me. I was playing so shit and all the lads kept nagging me to play better but I was just getting so frustrated and I lashed out. "Just shut the fuck up" I shouted at Declan after he told me to cop on cause I was fumbling the ball so much. Everyone and everything was pissing me off I just wanted to be out of there. After training was over I went to the locker room packing my things up as fast as I could. I just wanted to be out of there. Phill came up to me and said " hey are you ok what was that with dec earlier you just lashed out", I leaned agains the wall rubbing my hands over my face "I don't know man everything is pissing me off today, I was playing so shit and I just can't be arsed anymore" I replied "oh well you should just go home and take a shower then just relax for yourself" phill said "that's the plan"I stated.

Time skip(still Jude's pov)

I just got home and slammed my car door, walked inside and threw my bag agains the floor, I was still so pissed off and now I couldn't even get my laces untied, I let out a sigh then I heard y/n come around the corner "are you ok, did something happen" she asked me I couldn't be arsed to talk to her right now so I just walked passed her and went upstairs. "For fuck sake man"I said to myself now that I was alone in mine and y/ns bedroom. I turned on the shower then started to strip out of my cloths. I got into the shower and tried to relax a bit. After about 10 minutes in the shower got out and went into the closet to find a new pair of cloths. Once I did so I just sat on the bed and went on my phone.

Y/ns pov

I just heard the shower turn off, so I knew that Jude was out of it now so I made him some food as he hasn't eaten in a few hours.

I went went upstairs and opened the door to me and Jude's shared bedroom he was just sitting on the bed on his phone "hello" I said to him waiting to see if I would get a reply this time "hi" he said coldly, still not looking at me. I just put the food that I had prepared for him on the bed side table and was about to leave but I decided to ask him "Jude" I said firstly trying to get his attention, he finally looked at me "what actually happened that you have been in a bad mood ever since you came home", " I don't know I have just been pissed off all day, I played so bad at training and I lashed out at half of the team ", he said finally confessing why he was acting the way he was "oh ok I see I'm guessing you want to be alone then" I said to him "no actually a bit of company would be nice"he then replied with finally putting his phone down.

I just walked to the other side of the bed and laid down with him. "How are you" he asked me in a seductive tone and he brushed a piece of hair behind my ear " I'm fine now" I smiled at him. He lowered himself on the bed so that he was laying down now to. We just smiled at each other for a moment until he leaned in for a kiss which I obviously reciprocated. The kiss soon became a full snog and it started to get heated very quickly. He pulled me to straddle him which I did. I started to grind slowly on his growing boner and I let out a soft moan into his mouth.

Judes pov( I'm switching povs but idk why so just deal with it lol)

Y/n started to grind on my dick and fuck did it make me feel good. She let out a soft moan which turned me on more how I didn't even need to do anything but still make her moan. This was definitely the relief I needed all day. She broke the kiss and looked me in my eyes giving me really seductive ones, I pulled off her shirt exposing her black lace bra which she knew I loved. I sat up with her still straddling me then I kissed her again. I quickly moved to her neck leaving light love marks, then I moved to her tits, I looked her in the eyes as I reached behind her back to unclip her bra. Once I did so I took the straps off of her shoulders and down her arms exposing her bare tits. I firstly  took them in my hands giving them a light message reconnecting our lips. I got her nipples in between my fingers making them hard. She was still grinding on my fully hard boner now making me let out low moans every now and again. She lifted up my shirt to expose my bare torso. "Your so sexy" I praised her as she was gliding her finger tips down my stomach down to the waistband of my adidas joggers. She pushed me back down onto the bed and got off of me. I took off my pants leaving me in my boxers waiting her to take them off for me. "Go on then" I said to her signaling to take my boxers off with a smile on my face, she laughed and did as I said. Once the waistband passed my dick it flung out and hit my stomach. I sat up on the bed and tried to pull down her leggings but she flicked my hands away. I looked at her confused, she just laughed walking back from the bed. She started to take them off herself giving me a strip tease which got me even more turned on. My boner was starting to hurt now so I started to jerk myself while she was still teasing me. She walked back over to the bed. "Go on then" she quoted me. I knew she was pleased with herself after that one. I pulled down her black thong leaving us both naked.

I sat up against the headboard again. "I want to to ride me" I stated to her in a seductive whisper. She got back on top of me. "Fuck y/n you are so wet"i said she she got back on top of me. I went in to kiss her before I put my dick in. " are you ready" I asked her making sure she was comfortable. " yes" she replied with. "Lift up your hips" I ordered her which she quickly did and I lined myself up with her entrance. She slowly sunk down back onto my hips letting herself adjust to my dick. Once she felt comfortable she started to move up and down causing her to moan, I let out low moans when she did so. I grabbed onto her hips and started to guide her up and down. After a few minutes I could tell that she was getting tired so I flipped us over so that I was on top and started to slam into her. "Fu..ck Jude I'm g-onna cum" she almost shouted in between moans. "Fuck y/n me too" I said after her. She clenched around my dick. "Wait for me baby"I said to her causing her to reply with "fuck Jude I- I don't know if I can" she screamed "hold it" I demanded her. I just kept my pace up and got really close. "Let go baby" with those words she came all over my dick. I quickly pulled out and came all over her stomach. "Fuck y/n this is so what I needed" I stated as I kissed her. " I'm glad I could help" she smiled at me out of breath. I went to the bathroom to get a cloth with warm water to clean her stomach. Once I got back I dragged the cloth on her stomach cleaning my cum off of her. "I love you so much, you have no idea" I said to her with a genuine smile on my face. " I love you so much more" she one upped me. " not even possible" I stated then kissing her so that she couldn't get the last word. Which caused her to giggle into the kiss.

Author note
Hello please tell me what you think of this and if you have any requests just message me and I will try and write them:)