Envy

Description- Jude goes out for his friend's Toby's birthday and invited y/n. Jude and y/n are not dating just friends in this story.

Jude's pov

I was just sitting in the club with a few of the guys waiting for y/n to show up. I text her early this morning with the invite and she said she would come so i don't know what was taking her so long. I know she takes a while for her to get ready and all that but i told her to be here for 8, it's now 9:27. I decided to text her asking where she is.

——————————————————-
Y/n🤍
9:27pm

Hey when are you
gonna be here?

9:30pm

Y/n where are you?

9:33pm

Hi sorry I was getting
ready I'm in
the taxi now
I'll be there soon x

Ok text me when
your outside so
I can come get you x

Ok perfect x
Read 9:37

————————————————.     

I was so relieved when y/n said she was on her way. I didn't want to say anything but the party was kinda dead but because it was Toby's birthday I didn't want to say something that would upset him on his day, but I knew y/n would make it more fun!

I'm outside x

Ok I'll come out

I left the club and headed towards the road where I saw y/ns taxi. She stepped out immediately when she saw me. Before she was even out of the car fully I was in awe of her. Her hair was perfectly curled, her makeup was seamless, her dress was perfect and her heels gave her the illusion of being taller. She looked perfect, she always did. I always felt this way about her but I could never say anything because it would ruin everything. I'm happy to just be her friend.... I think. "You look amazing" I complimented her. "Thank you, you look very handsome aswell" she responded giving me a kiss on the cheek. "We are kinda matching" I laughed while looking down at both of our outfits her black dress and white heels matched with my black pants and white shirt. "I guess we are" she replied smiling at me while linking my arm to go inside.

Once we were in I showed her the way around the club that I have come familiar with in the last few hours of being here. We then parted ways because she wanted to get a drink and toby came up to me and started talking about I don't even know what, he was very drunk. "I'll see you in a few yeah?" I shouted over the loud music not wanting to be away from her for too long. "I'll be back in a few don't worry" she replied leaving our area of the club that became our home base.

It had been like 15-20 minutes and y/n wasn't back yet. Toby was talking non stop nonsense in my ear which started to overwhelm me, along with the music it was all too much. I needed y/n. I couldn't stop thinking of her in more ways than one. I decided it was a good idea to try and find her. The dance floor was crowded with drunk adults but I was able to make her out in the crowd. She was dancing but not by herself. There was a guy around our age behind her with his hands on her waist. Her back to his chest. I was extremely jealous, that needed to me, it had to be me. I pushed my way through the crowd until I finally got to her.

"Hey man I'm just gonna grab her for a minute" I said while grabbing y/n to come with me. The guy was too drunk to register what had just happened thankfully. "What are you doing Jude" y/n said annoyed at me. "You said you wouldn't take long, you were gone for nearly a half an hour, I was waiting for you" I said disappointed. "I got carried away with the excitement of it all" she replied while walking closer to me leaving only inches. Her fingertips grazed over my chest, my breath became heavy. "I should have been dancing with you" she added while making direct eye contact with me. Nerves started to build in my stomach while she guided her fingers around to my shoulders.

The inches that were between us were quickly closed when I kissed her. I would probably regret this in the morning but right now I just needed to do it. She kissed back, I had always wanted to know what it would be like to kiss her. What she tasted like. The base of the music was vibrating the whole club. Our inhibitions were heightened because of alcohol. My hands wrapped around her body until they found her ass. A light squeeze is all she needed to break the kiss. "Can we leave" she whispered in my ear with a bright smile on her face. "I'll tell toby, come" I replied while taking a hold of her hand to guide her back to where all the guys were.

"Hey man we are gonna leave" I said to toby who was honestly too drunk to care. "Ya no problem bro" he said while not being able to sit straight. "Happy birthday hermano" I shouted back as y/n began to pull on my arm with eagerness. We quickly made our way out of the club and booked a taxi. "Yours or mine" she asked with a seductive smile while her fingers traced over my torso. "Mine" I whispered in her ear. While we were waiting for a taxi she pulled me over to this secluded area what was covered by hedging. She began to side down my neck and feel all over my body. "This is bold of us" she laughed drunkenly. "Very very bad" I responded while hooking my finger under her chin to look at me.

We had to be sane in the taxi which was very hard because she kept "accidentally" rubbing over my crotch and I would occasionally "accidentally rub over her clit. Let's just say the drive to my house was a very long one

The minute my front door was closed I crashed my lips back onto hers. The kiss being more impatient this time. "Bedroom now" I demanded not wanting to waste any time. Her hands were brought to my shirt trying to take it off as quick as possible. Our hands scrambled over eachother trying to get the others cloths off as quick as possible. We were both now on the bed kissing. "Fuck foreplay I need you" she breathed in my ear as I began to kiss her neck. I reached over to my drawer to get a condom out of it so I could quickly slip it on. Without hesitation I slid into her. "Are you ok?" I asked genuinely concerned because her face winced in pain. "Ya I'm perfect" she quickly replied reconnecting our lips into a hungry kiss.

My pace began to quicken when I knew she was fully adjusted to my size. "Fuck" she screams out when I began thrusting harder. Her moans were what I have been yearning for for ages. She flipped us over so I was laying on the bed and she was riding me. I have imagined this situation multiple times but now that I am in the moment it is better than I could have ever imagined. She was moving so delicately that her tits were only slightly bouncing but it turned me on even more. The hold this girl had on me was criminal. I would do anything for her.

"Jude I'm gonna cum" she exclaimed panting. "Fuck me to y/n" I replied breathlessly. Her moans got louder and there were music to my ears. I always wondered what they would sound like. "Fuck" she moaned and she almost collapsed on top of me. Just seeing and feeling her cum around me was enough for me and I came inside the condom. Her pants for air were amazing. They were so delicate and sexy at the same time. She rolled off of me so I could take off the condom. I threw it away and just got back in my bed. She crawled up to me resting her head on my chest. "I never thought that would actually happen" she said with a little giggle. "Why's that?" I asked genuinely curious. "Because you're my best friend and I have liked you for so long" she laughed back at me. As if this night couldn't get any better. "Are you being serious right now" I replied. "So serious" she exclaimed while looking directly in my eyes. I just kissed her in response, this time the kiss was more loving than hungry. " I have liked you for so long" I admitted openly.

The rest of the night we just cuddled and fell asleep but I didn't dream of her tonight because I am living it!

A/n
The last bit is so cringe hahah I didn't know how to end it lol. Also I hope i didn't make Jude seem like a total creep in this but I thought i was being cute by writing him like this. I hope you enjoyed tho!

Also I'm so sorry for the inconsistency I'm litch so bad at writing and like I have no inspiration so please if you have requests send me a text. All recommendations are going to be accepted and I won't judge I promise!

Bye loves x