Im proud

Description-Jude has just announced his move to Real Madrid and y/n wants to show how proud she is

Warnings- smut, language, sexual themes

Y/ns pov

I sat in the crowd as he signed the papers with all the flashing cameras. I couldn't believe his dream was finally coming true. I have been with him when he first joined dortmund and now I'm here when he is signing the contract to his move to Real Madrid. I was so proud of him.

I sat with Denise, Mark and Jobe and we all watched in awe the smile on his face. Today was his presentation day where he was getting fitted for his kit and all the media stuff. He was handelling it all so well. Jude was one to cope in these situations well and by the way he was talking so highly of Real I just knew the fans will love him which is all I ever wanted. As he walked over to us we all greeted him with huge smiles. "Well that's done now, I'm officially a madridista" he joked with the biggest grin on his face. I knew that he was going to be so happy here, playing for the best club in the world for 6 years. I was ready to start a new life here too. "I have one more shoot to do and then I'll be all yours" he announced to all of us. "Take your time love" Denise stated which we all nodded in agreement. "Yes don't rush anything" Mark added. Jude smiled in return he  hugged me before turning away and returning to the Real staff.

Soon after I saw Jude come into the lounge where I was sitting with his family. He came over and sat beside me on the couch where I was talking to Jobe. "Hi" he whispered in my ear while pushing some of my hair behind my ear. "Hello" I replied lowly. "What do you want to do after dinner later" he asked me with a spark of genuine interest in his voice". "I have no plans as of now but I'm sure I can make some time in my very busy schedule for you" I joked back and he gripped his heart sarcastically being hurt. "God forbid I interfere with your oh so special schedule" he said with a slight laugh. I loved his laugh, it was so perfect .

At dinner

Me and Jude were sitting right across from his parents and Jobe. We were in a booth as they were on normal chairs. Jude took us all to a very fancy restaurant to celebrate his boyhood dream coming true. It still feels surreal. While we were all conversing while waiting for our food I thought it would be fun to tease Jude and give him a small show, A little tester of what could happen tonight. while he was talking to Jobe I placed my hand on his thigh he didn't think much of it at first until I raised my hand higher and higher to where it was resting over the zip of his dress pants. Automatically with my touch I could feel him raising underneath my hand. I looked over at him to see he was already looking at he with stern eyes. I blinked my eyelids with innocence to act as if I wasn't doing anything forbidden.

After dinner( Jude's pov)

I closed and locked the door after y/n had entered our hotel room. She has been teasing me all night in-front of my family and I'm so over it. She has been giving me sex eyes all night but I couldn't act on it because my parents were litterly right beside us. "What do you want to do now" she asked giving me the dangerous eyes again. I didn't say anything I just walked over to the bed where she sat in her black mini silk dress which hugged her so well making me go crazy. Once I reached her I turned her around and started to unzip the back of the dress. Her hips on mine. When I drew my fingers to the top of the zip I felt her hips start to go in a circular motion. I felt myself getting hard now which I wasn't able to hide for long. "How badly do you want me"I whispered in her ear once I heard her moan as the dress fell from her figure. "Please Jude" she said for the first time tonight while turning back to face me. She started to lift up my shirt which exposed my bare torso.

I threw her back on the bed and started to kiss her while I was on top. A few minutes have passed and she flips us over so I'm resting against the headboard and she is leaning over me. I felt her hand glide down my body to my boxers to where I wanted her touch the most. Soon after she started to kiss down my body before she took off my underwear causing my dick to spring out from her previous touch. Her lips connected with my tip and the sensation I was waiting all day for I finally got. Her pace was slow almost unbearable. I put her hair in a makeshift ponytail while trying to speed up her actions to try and find pleasure which she gifted to me. I was groaning not long before I felt my high coming. She new this too and it caused her to stop which caused me to groan from the hault in pleasure. "I want you to come in me" she said lowly while crawling back up to my ear. "Get on it" i said frantically. I helped her line herself up to my dick which she quickly sank down on. Her pace was fast and I couldn't control my body. It felt so fucking good. The room next to us could definitely hear us by now but I couldn't care less. Y/n is the only girl in the world in my eyes. I know she is the only one who can have this effect on me. The only one who can make me act like a beggar begging for food. She is the only one for me. Once again I felt my high coming. "I'm gonna cum y/n" I groaned with pleasure. "Me too Jude" she replied as she stopped going up and down. Her hips started to move back and forward making my dick move and bend in all directions which made me feel so fucking good. "I'm so proud of you Jude" she screamed. I couldn't help but give a tired smile as my high washed over me. I let out a low moan as I felt her cum all over my dick. Her juice acting as an unneeded lubricant. "You are too good for me" I said while she was still sitting on my hips. "As if" she said regaining her breath. "I'm being serious I got so lucky with you" I said with a completely calm expression on my face.

Author note
Omg I uploaded!!!! I know it's been months I just was so lazy I couldn't be arsed. I'm also not going to write club part 2 because I just can't think of any possible plots so sorry!!