Drunk

Description- when BVB have just won the DFB-Cup and Jude gets drunk.

Warnings-smut, language and sexual themes

Jude's pov

All of our hard work has finally payed off. We're going to win. Were actually going to win. Not that I doubted that we could but now that it is actually happening it felt so surreal. They're
were still 5 minutes left in the match and Marco just scored the winning goal. The score was now 3-1.

As soon as I heard the referee blow his whistle I saw Erling running over to me. He jumped into my arms and we hugged each other. I couldn't believe it. We actually won. I heard the supporters in the stands cheering. That is one of the things I love about dortmund, how it is a community. The whole team knows that it is bigger than just us. I started waving to the crowds and blowing the kisses because I was so grateful for them. I wouldn't be where I am today without them. "Will we go over to Marco" I asked Erling. "Ya go on" he replied with. We both walked over to Marco and congratulated him but he just congratulated me back because I was his assist on the winning goal. "Don't be silly your the real man here" he said putting one arm around my shoulder. "Ya but your the one that scored" I replied with a light grin. I love how well everyone on the team gets along. It made me feel so welcome when I came here first in 2020. All the lads are just so genuine and I know that I'll have a good time no matter who I'm with. We all went over to Edin(the bvb coach). "Well done boys I am very proud of you. You played exactly how I know you are capable of playing. You stuck to everyone's advice and you kept your layout. You looked very good today boys and I mean that" he said which put a smile on all our faces. All we wanted to do was win this for him because we knew how much it ment to him. "Now how about we go back to the dressing rooms and have a little fun while they are setting everything up" he added which caused us all to cheer.

Once we got to the dressing room everyone just sat down for a few minutes just talking about the match. Gregor then came into the dressing rooms with beers, all the boys cheered. "Let's get it on then boys"he said while Marco came in with 3 champagne bottles in his hands. He gave one to me one to jadon and he kept one for himself. We hopped onto the table in the Center in the room and shook the bottles before opening them. We all opened them as everyone was counting us down while recording. We opened the bottles and they exploded every where. We all laughed as the 3 of us took a long drink straight from the bottle. Marco then got off the table leaving me and jadon on it. Julian then started to play music which got everyone more hyped than they already were. Me and jadon started doing a really cringy dance as Felix and a few others were recording. "Do not put that anywhere I swear" I warned the boys who were recording. "Please put it everywhere" jadon stated. I then burst out laughing when Felix showed us the video. "We look so stupid" Jason said which made me laugh more " I know bro" I replied. Edin then started giving out beers to a few of the boys. Erling came up to me with a bottle in his hand "here you earned it bro" he said which made me smile. "I don't think you should have gotten man of the match though" he said sarcastically while looking at me with squinted eyes. "Thanks bro I appreciate it" I said laughing. I knew that he was only joking which made it so much funnier. We both took a drink out of our bottles and he burst out laughing giving me a look. "What?" I asked him. "Look at Gregor and Marius" he said laughing again. They were both twerking too the beat of the music causing me to burst out laughing as-well. "What the fuck are they doing" I said "no idea" he replied. We looked at each other and burst out laughing again. Edin then came back into the room. "Right boys are you all ready to go out again" he asked. Everyone got up and left the room to return to the pitch. We got to the tunnel and all the supporters erupted. This was the time to take what was ours. The trophy. We ran to the pitch. I started waving to all the fans as we got to the platform. The announcers started give out the awards such as best defender, best midfielder and best forward. He announced man of the match. When my name was called out I walked onto the platform and collected my award while scouting the crowd for y/n. My eyes locked with hers and I blew her a kiss while waving at the supporters. I walked back off the platform and joined the rest of the team. Finally they announced the winners. We all walked up onto the platform where the trophy was situated on a pillar. Marco grabbed to trophy while looking at the rest of us. We all got down and raised cheering.