The Golden Dust

This take place at UnderTale Fandom.

I create an universe called DeepEchoTale.

This episode will explain how this universe was created in the first place and specific details.
----------------------------------------------
Frisk/Chara/Player already resetted many times. (They take turns )

10 neutral, 29 pacifist, 38 genocide, 47 true pacifist and 56 true genocide.

Frisk : Pacifist and True Pacifist.

Chara : Genocide.

Player : Neutral and True Genocide.

Sans only remember neutral, pacifist and genocide routes despite the existence of
'True Reset' button.

At this rate, Sans wasn't insane and just irritated of it.
----------------------------------------------
UnderTale copy 1920;

It was a 47th true pacifist route.

Frisk are in control of the body.

They're afraid that Player or Chara will do a killing spree again once one of them gain control over the body.

Now, they're on the surface now.

Everyone is happy.

Frisk felt guilty.

Frisk doesn't want to do the True Reset.

They know that the system would reset no matter what.

It was a cruel destiny.

Frisk suddenly ran away from the group with tears welling up from their eyes.

Toriel chased over Frisk hurriedly, she was afraid that Frisk may got lost into the woods.

Sans was shocked and sighed as he followed Frisk secretly to make sure Frisk doesn't do anything suspicious.

Frisk ran away from them without any sense of direction and finally arrived at one of the waterfall in Mount Ebott.

Frisk cried loudly to let out their feelings of regret and sad.

Frisk regret that they can't help them and only gave them false hopes.

Toriel saw Frisk cried and her heart began to hurt.

Her body turned limp as she weakly stare at the kid that she treated as her own child.

Sans at the other hand, began to feel uneasy that the scenerio suddenly changed.

He never saw this before.

His uneasiness began increase when suddenly Frisk take something from their pocket.

Frisk take out an echo flower from their pocket as they whispers at the flower and a drop of their tears fall on one of the petals.

Frisk plant the echo flower on the ground.

Frisk then take out their own soul.

Determination soul.

Frisk was a little bit hesitant but was very determined to do it.

' there was no time to waste before it was too late ' Frisk said to herself in her mind.

'what is the kid going to-'

Sans and Toriel breath hitches and stopped for a moment.

Frisk stab their own soul with their stick, making the soul shattered to pieces.

Toriel quickly ran to Frisk to save them.

"You can't leave me, please! I..I don't want to loose another child..." Toriel said between her breath.

"I'm... sorry for..." Frisk started to lose their breath.

"... breaking our promise..." Frisk heart stop beating and their skin turned paled.

(In my story, the resets could only be stoped when Frisk/Chara/Player stab the soul at True Genocide/ True Pacifist route right at the moment where the ending doesn't show up yet. It's more like an act to running away from the destiny.)

(Extra: Frisk desire to stop the loop and let everyone happy was the last key for a whole new destiny.)

Toriel cried as she lost another child.

Sans stiffed at the unexpected scene and noticed that the echo flower started to spoke with a low tone.

Sans walked a little closer to the echo flower and shocked when he heard the words.

" The world is so cruel, right?"
Is what the echo flower said.

As soon Sans heard the echo flower, everything started to slowly turn into golden dust.

Little did Sans know, the time of his universe are finally stopped.

And a whole new universe began to shape by itself.
----------------------------------------------

"H2m, w7a7 t2i8?
(Hmm, what this?)

A certain glitchy skeleton interest piqued as he watched one of the universe turning into a brand new one.

"1 b4t1er t4l1 N1g2t3a7e a3o2t t2i5 b2f0r4 s0m4t7i6g m1g7t h2p9e3."
( I better tell Nightmare about this before something might happen.)

Error said and he walked through his glitchy portal to who knows where.

To be continued.

685 words.