Amelia life

Amelia is a neglected daughter of a viscount from birth.

She got sent to a village that is near to the forest with a maid.

Their true identities are hidden and known as normal villagers.

The maid always take care of Amelia's needs directly with patience yet distant.

The maid also called Amelia
' young miss ' as a sign of respect.

Amelia know that she is not the master of the maid so she obediently follow the maid until that day comes.

When her age reached 4 years old,  the maid beside her is no longer serving her and goes back to the viscount manor.

It's all goes accordingly to viscount's promise with his wife.

Viscount doesn't want a girl but his wife want her baby to be taken care until 4 years old so her baby could live independently.

And now, Amelia live alone by herself.

Luckily,  the maid left the money , important things and the small house become Amelia property as the maid left her. The maid also teach her basics of life.

Amelia also had her past life survival experiences which is so helpful right now.

So,  it was no problem for Amelia.
----------------------------------------------
4 - 6 years old :

Amelia begin take care of herself with ease by buying three rice cakes and clean water per day to fill her tummy.

Amelia also begin to study child's knowledge to not be behind. She often visit her friends and library to study.

The other parents felt pity and offer her to be adopted but she refused politely.

Amelia offers her help on house chores instead to gain money from it which the parents agreed too.

She also had hard times that she doesn't want to talk about.
But she is thankful that the villagers being nice on her.

That's the daily life of our little protagonist.
----------------------------------------------
7 - 12 years old :

Amelia daily life hasn't changed except few changes which is :

She lessen her time with her friends to not rely on them too much to avoid rumors.

She spend her times to study and gained money. She doesn't work to do chores but make a small business by selling rice cakes.

There is also hard times where she got robbed or framed but the chief villager was smart enough to maintain the village harmony.

So, Amelia is safe for now.
----------------------------------------------
13 - 20 years old :

She still work on her little business and add another dessert, Mooncakes.

She entered school with her own effort and have good grades in her exams.

Her life have been stable for now. There is up and down too.

She grown up to be a fine lady with an average face.

So, no romance encounter yet.
----------------------------------------------
21 - 39 years old.

When Amelia reached 21 years old, a man came to her home to pick her up.

The man says that he is ordered by her father to live in his place as a legal daughter.

Amelia keep being obedient, humble and low as to fear making troubles.

She followed him to the viscount manor.

Her life begin to take a darker turn.

She got served by the servants, maids and knights with respect.

Gossips about her are everywhere but she still keep staying low and humble. She must not make a joke out of herself.

She is being a humble and obedient daughter who is a fast learner.

Suprisingly, she got engaged to first son of a Duke since birth and instantly got married after a month staying at her new home.

Amelia felt like she is just a puppet all along. She doesn't blame anyone and followed the flow positively.

Life have it ups and downs.

Pretty ironic, right?
----------------------------------------------
40 - 70 years old (death)

Ever since she become the first wife, matters had flowed with ease.

The rumors died down slowly because of her potential.

Her personality also remain the same.

She had 1 daughter and 1 son.
She is happy along with his husband who is now a Duke.

Duchess Amelia, what a title.

Her family is distant with each other but no hate between them. So, It's fine for her.

Her daughter had married with someone she like and the same goes for her son.

Amelia couldn't ask for anything anymore as she is satisfied with her life.

She died of her old age, one year earlier than her husband death.

This is pretty lovely and cliché ending of Amelia life story

- The End