Meet Lydia

In Undertale (classic universe)
There are a cloaked figure heading outside from the forest and heading towards snowdin.

Citizens looking at figure with curiosity.

The cloaked figure appear with no threats but with mysterious aura and later stopped at a bakery shop.

The figure pulled off their hood and they all got stunned by the look of the figure.

The figure face seemed like a teen female Siberian fox that look so beautiful and youthful.

A pair of headphone attached to the fluffy ears.

The cloak she was wearing is in shade of white and pastel yellow and also had a certain golden music symbol on the left chest.

"what the price of this bread? " the voice asked casually.

The shop keeper returned from it's own stupor and answered the fox carefully.

"it's 10 G, young miss."

She handed over 10 G from her money pouch to the shop keeper.

" Thank you, have a good day."
Spoke the shop keeper with a smile when the lady pulled on her hood and left that place.

The cloaked figure went to the forest again but stopped by a certain someone.

" You aren't from here, right?"

The cloaked figure ignore the voice by opened up a portal and walked in it.

"..." this mysterious figure really not willing to get close to anyone.

Looks like he gonna report this matter in the coming meeting.