• Chapter Five

Chapter Five

"Prada you"

"Take a pretty girl and give her what she want, I'm just having fun" — Lil Baby

Kauner
————♕————

"You like it?"

I looked down at the silver, diamond encrusted Phillipe Patek watch latched onto my wrist. One of my many Valentine's Day gifts from Marcus. He woke me up to breakfast in bed, prepared by a Michelin star chef, then afterwards we took a hot bubble bath in his big ass jacuzzi tub that he had filled with rose petals.

Even though I'm technically single, my Valentine's Day was better than I could've imagined. Up until twenty minutes ago when Marcus told me that he had to go to the studio for a little while.

"Mhm." I nod, keeping it short with him.

"You still got an attitude? What I tell you about that?" He asks, propping his head up on his left hand while using his right to undo the button on my American Eagle distressed jeans.

We were currently laying on top of the perfectly made bed in the master bedroom of the 7 bedroom mansion he owns in Calabasas. He didn't want to leave until I told him I wasn't mad at him but I indeed have an attitude so he's not about to hear that from me.

It's not even about me being clingy, but you asked me to come all the way to LA so we could spend Valentine's Day together and when I get here you have to work. I could've stayed my ass in Atlanta if I'm being real. I hate feeling like my time is being toyed with.

"I'm not mad. I'm good." I move his hand away before he could reach inside of my jeans, I'm not in the mood for that.

"Damn so I can't even touch you now?" He chuckles, sitting up in the bed and looking down at me. "C'mon mama, give me a couple of hours then I'ma swing back and scoop you. Wear that lil' black dress that you picked out this morning, I got something special planned for you."

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and for a second I was curious about the surprise, then I thought about him just saying that to get me to fix my attitude. I rolled my eyes at him and turned to look in the other direction.

"If you go out, you can take any car you want. Just ask the housekeeper for the keys. My Amex is on the nightstand, get whatever you want on me. I love you Kauner."

I almost stopped breathing when he let that shit come out of his mouth. Why would he say that?

"You heard me?" He asks, playfully dragging me to the edge of the California king sized bed. "I said I love you."

"Marcus will you go?!" I chuckle, breaking my hard exterior. "I'll see you later. Go."

Marcus kissed my forehead before we said goodbye, a few seconds later I was in the room alone with my thoughts. I can't stand his fine ass, if he was anyone else I would've had my ass on the first thing smoking back to Atlanta.

I let out a frustrating sigh as I fell back on the bed, staring at the tall vaulted ceiling. I need to occupy myself until he gets back and I'm not about to just sit around like some square ass bitch.