Fifteen

A little dread filled her heart as she walked forward into an office she had for the last few months. She liked this place and the people here, but one has to leave a place to reach a new one. And so it's her time to leave. Aditi knocked on the door, to make the person inside aware of her presence and entered.

Sagar looked up from his laptop and smiled at her. She had a box and some papers in her hand that she kept on his desk as she settled down in her chair. She took the bundle of papers, which Sagar realized was a manuscript and forwarded it to him. "This is the final draft of my book. It has undergone editing and they've pushed it forward to publishing. They say it'll be out for sale in three months. I've brought the first copy of it for you, since you're the one who made it happen." Sagar smiled at her.

"I did nothing. You're the one who wrote the book."

"But you're the one who inspired it. Just take the credit Mr.Kapoor."

"Alright, thank you Ms. Singh. But, does this mean that it is your last day here?" She sighed. She didn't feel like going either, but the one person she would've missed was now her boyfriend, so it's fine. She'll survive. "Yes, it is. But it's fine, we see each other everyday. And now that Riya is getting married, we'll meet more since I am helping along with Naina and Mahira bhabhi." Sagar shook his head.

"I am still not used to hearing that but I guess it'll fall around." When he had got to know of his brother's marriage, he had been fairly surprised. But everything came around just fine after everyone left for their houses and dadi screamed in Ruhaan's face, who took it all like an obedient child.

His focus shifted to his girlfriend. She gave him a reassuring smile and then picked up the box that was on the table. "This is for you. Consider it a parting gift."  Sagar raised an eyebrow.

"We are still going to see each other darling."

"Yes. Ofcourse, but I am leaving the office and this is a gift for my sort of client?" Sagar shook his head and opened the box. His eyes popping out. "You gift your clients, handcuffs, whip, and," He picked up the other thing and looked at his girlfriend whose face was ready to split in half with the smile she was hiding, "lube?"

Aditi laughed. Completely lost in the moment. Her laugh made him forget of it all until she talked again. "No, but you're a special client." She took the bottle of lube in her hand twirled it between her fingers. "Wanna try anal?" Sagar's eyes widened and he stuttered. "Wha- fuc- who are you?" She laughed again.

"Just a plain and simple girl who is very kinky. I write books you know." She said it like it's supposed to explain everything and it sort of did. He has read her books, and also the ones she reads. Sagar looked towards the door of his office. Aditi did have some fantasy of office sex. So why not give it to her on her last day here.

He did make his office soundproof. So he doesn't have to listen to all the chatter coming from outside and he can work in peace. He got up from his chair, and locked the door. Next he went to the other corner and pulled the blinds. Aditi looked at him confused. And then the actual show began. He uncuffed his cufflinks and put the on the table with a clank. He pulled off his suit jacket and draped it over his chair.

I swear, watching him undress is better than porn.

Next, he undid his tie and let it hang around his neck. Sagar unbuttoned his shirt but didn't pull it off of his shoulders. "What are you doing, Mr.Kapoor?"

"Serving my client, Ms. Singh." With that, he pulled her up and turned her around. He unzipped her dress and it fell to the ground. He pulled down her panties, and unclasped her bra. Now she stood infront of him, in only her heels. He held he shoulders to stop her from turning around. He picked up the handcuffs she got him, pulled her wrists behind her back, and cuffed them.