2 - The newspaper

Finally! This stupid day is over!
So much had happend today. It's crazy, really!

I am waiting outside the school for my brothers to ride me home. I don't expect Noël to show up. He usually goes somewhere, who knows where, with his friends. When Shawn isn't at school he is always home actually. In that way Shawn and I look alike. We both don't have the need to go somewhere after school. That's doesn't make me like him more! He always listens to loud music in his room.

**
(For the readers among us who like to get a good idea of the characters, here are pictures of Shawn and Noël. I leave Meril and the other characters to your imagination. These pictures are from Pinterest)

 These pictures are from Pinterest)

Shawn Harling

Noël Harling

**

It's been 20 minutes and Shawn is still not here. I really hate my Brother! I grab my phone and text him.

Bro, where tf are you? Ur supposed to ride me home remember?-_- :U

Asshole: I'm already home

of course. You could have sent me a text dumbass :U

Asshole: mhmm

I could text Noël maybe? Whatever, I'll just walk home I guess. Walking from school to my house is about 15 minutes.

**

I arrive home, open the door and storm into the living room. I see him lying on the couch and I throw my bag at his head, but he ducks in time. I am so irritated.

'What was that for!?' He screams.

'Well, it's a shame it didn't hit you.' I say grinning. But then i get back into my irritation. He let me walk for 15 minutes!
'What the fuck was that, driving off without me?'