3 - Mil

I arrive at school. It was only a 5 minute drive. I walk into the school; headphones on and head down.
Noël is walking behind me. He doesn't want people seeing us together, I am not that bad... Right?

Anyways why should I care about that?! He can mind his own business, I have my own life to live.

I walk to my locker and I zip down the zipper of my jacket. I look at Noël. He walks towards his friends, who greet him loudly. They do the classic handshake and stuff like that. Boring if you ask me.

His friend group is mostly him and 4 other boys. Sometimes someone joins, but they don't survive long. Every popular person has rumors going on about them, it's normal. Most do not survive the criticism and stress and drop out after less than a week. You never hear from most of them again, they have their new group of friends out of the spotlight.

Noël's friends are called Sebastian, Oliver, Brandon and Noah. I've never met them before. But because they're so popular I know the most important things about them.

Sebastian is the so called "bad boy". He skips most of his classes and he gets into trouble the most.

Oliver is the most attractive one if you ask me. He is on the football team and he is the most atlethic one.

Brandon is pretty new. I don't really know him. He joined them like a month ago.

Noah is the smartest and the shyest, but he still skips his classes. I don't know how he has amazing grades tho.

My brother, Noël is the most popular among the girls. He is the perfect, golden child who never gets into any trouble. He can fight the best and yeah I don't know what more? He is my brother you know? Why would I care about his popular status?

Btw. Apart from Noah, they. Are. All. Jerks

I hate going to a classic American high school. And yes, it's exactly like the films. I am trapped in here. Please get me out of here:(. Send help.

Okay! Back to reality Meril!

Suddenly I feel someone tapping my shoulder.

'WHOA!!' I shriek as I jump into the air.

'OH MY GASH! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!'
I put a hand on my chest.

'Hihihi! Sorry!' Lilian says.

We hug each other.

'Oohh! Noël is looking at you sis.' Lilian whispers.

I want to look in his direction, but Lilian stops me.
'Don't turn to look at him! He will know that we're talking about him. That would be sooooo awkward!'

I giggle. No one knows about us being family, don't they?

I hang my coat in my locker and slam the door shut.
'We clearly need to get to know each other haha! But I have a class to go to so...'

'Yeah! We will meet at lunch!' She answers and walks away.

She definitely is something, isn't she?

I walk past Noël and his friends to my next class. It's History class, one of the classes I actually like. The teacher is also really nice and understanding. I walk into the classroom, take a seat at the left side of the classroom and grab my phone to make my 'goodmorning' snap. I have my cousins and some old classmates from elementary school as friends on Snapchat. I wouldn't call them my friends, I just happen to have them on snap.

I make a blowkiss to the camera en put the a black-white filter on. I write 'goodmorning' at the top and send it to my shortcut. Cute!

As more students walk in I notice some looking at my direction. I look around me to see if they're looking at me or at someone else. Nope no one, it must be me. I start to feel uncomfortable under there gaze and flip trough my books.

I hate their attention! I begin to breath heavily and I start sweating. Crap! A panic attack is starting, what do I do?

It's been a while since I had my last panic attack. I sometimes had one when I was really stressed about a test or when I had a lot of homework. Noël would help me to control the attacks, but he isn't here right now.

Okay Meril.. control your breath, focus on the posters on the wall or something.

My throat closes up.

I am panicked by the amount of air I can get. I have to go outside.

I grab my back and run out of the classroom. I stubble into the teacher who was about the start her class.

'Sorry miss..' I mumble.

I ran through the hallways to get outside as fast as I can. The running only makes it worse.
As I am outside, i sit down and start to cry. I grab my chest and breath as much as I can.

I think I sat there for about 15 minutes until my breathing was under control. I am exhausted and the tears have dried on my face. My dad is in a meeting so I can't disturb him right now.

I lay down and watch the clouds move slowly..

**

His pov:
(That morning)

I am free for the first lesson, just like my friends. We're with 4 guys and we're all 16 years old.

'Did you hear?!' One of them says. His name is George. He is crazy rich.
'Lilian has a new toy to play with! Logan and his friends saw her sitting with a new girl yesterday. Merlin? Meral? Mellis? I didn't catch her name.'

'I really need to fuck Lilian some day..' another says daydreaming.

'Anyways! Apparently she is quite hot! Not a hot as Lilian ofcorse, but you know you need to have a backup.'

'Do you have a pic?' My bestfriend asks.

'Yeah sure! Let me see..' George says scrolling on his phone.

'Here!' He shows the picture to us.

Whoah! That girl has some beautiful freckles.

'Logan made it.' He adds.
Logan is George his bestfriend since elementary school. They hang out a lot. The others and I don't like Logan, he 15 years old and is a big wanne be. He want to be the richest, coolest and handsomest guy. He is pathetic.

I guess this new girl, Lilian is with, is going to be the new center of attention..

**
Merils pov again:

I layed there the entire lesson. I'm all cleaned up by now. I hear the bell ring and walk into the school building.

There are still some gazes on me but I'm okay now. I see lilian typing on her phone in the cafetaria.

'Hey!' I say and sit down beside her.

'Oh heyy!' Se says looking at me.

'I feel like everyone is looking at me today? I didn't do anything, I don't know why this happens to me?' I say grabbing a waterbottle out of my bag.

'Oh um yeah I don't either, sorry mil.'

Mil? Cool nickname!

**

A/N: long time no see my bookworms!

I was bussy with school and stuff, but here's a new chapter! I hope you liked it<3