[1]

After her work Leon decided to visit her niece/inaanak in the hospital.

It was just a normal day for Inna's parents Izzy and Agatha when suddenly Inna caught a high fever so they decided to rush her to the hospital dahil napaka taas nga ng lagnat niya, what they think was just a normal high fever turns out to be dengue.

This is Inna's second day in the hospital so her tita-ninang decided to pay a visit.

"Hi! Good evening, I am here to visit a patient named Inna. Inna Iscal." Leon asked the receptionist, "kaano-ano po kayo ng pasyente?"

"She's my niece."

"She's in room 305 po, 3rd floor, 5th door sa left po."

"Okay, thank you!" Leon said with a smile before going to the elevator.

When the elevator dinged which indicate na nakarating na siya sa floor na kaniyang pinaroroonan.

Naglakad na siya papunta sa kwarto ni Inna, but she accidentally bumped into someone, "sorry" she said and looked up to see that it was a Doctor.

"No worries" the doctor answered and smiled, Leon nodded and continued walking.

She went to the assigned room and knocked three times before opening the door. There she saw a nurse checking Inna's vitals, but her parents were nowhere to be seen.

Leon walked in and greeted the nurse with a smile before going to Inna's side "Hello, Inna" she greeted her niece and planted a kiss on top of her head, "Hello po tita-ninang, buti po napadalaw kayo."

"I was near the hospital kaya I decided to visit, pauwi na rin naman ako. Where are your mama and mommy?" Leon asked, "Mama's still at work po, and mommy went out to bought some food po." she answered.

The door to the hospital room opened, Leon looked to see who it was and it was the doctor she bumped into a while ago.

She didn't realize that her eyes were glued to the doctor, kinalabit naman siya ni Inna para mabalik sa tamang pagiisip, "Matutunaw na si doc sa'yo, tita-ninang" Inna jokingly said.

The nurse and doctor were busy talking to each other. Baka ina-update nung nurse si doc about sa progress ni Inna.

"Okay, salamat." they heard the Doctor thanked the nurse bago ito lumabas leaving just the three of them. The doctor cleared her throat before walking towards to where Inna is "You're showing progress Ms. Inna, I'm happy." the doctor said and smiled.

"Thank you, Doc Anarisa." Inna replied with a smile, "this is my tita-ninang po pala" she introduced Leon to the doctor.

"Nice meeting you po, Doc Anarisa. I'm Leon, an attorney." Leon said offering her hand for a handshake, the doctor gladly accepted it and smiled.

"I have to go na, will check on other patients pa. Pagaling ka Inna." Doc Anarisa said and patted Inna's shoulders, Lianna smiled and nodded in return.

The doctor went out of the room leaving Leon and Inna inside.

"Tita-Ninang, grabe ka tumingin kay doc ah, sinundan mo pa nang tingin palabas." Inna joked, it made Leon chuckle "ikaw talaga na bata ka, kahit ano napapansin mo."

"she's beautiful, right tita-ninang?"

"yeah, she is, and she looks familiar." Leon said walking towards the chair to sit.

Inna sighed and took her phone from the table.

"Are you allowed to use your phone?"

"Opo, bakit naman hindi?" Inna asked confused, "ah wala lang, noong bata kasi kami ng mom mo whenever we're sick, your lola and lolo won't let us watch the television kasi nga raw may sakit kami and dapat magpahinga" Leon explained putting air quotes when she said the word "magpahinga".

"Really tita-ninang? When was that? Paleozoic era?" Inna joked, "ang bad mo Inna, I'm not that old noh." Leon said while chuckling.

Not long after, Izzy arrived with a fast food chain plastic bag in her hands.

"Oh sissy, you're here pala" she said as she walked to the table where Leon is.

"Yes, I just dropped by para kamustahin si Inna, I'll go home na rin maya-maya." Leon answered.

"Do you want anything? I have fries and burger here" Izzy offered, "No, I'm okay, kumain naman muna ako bago pumunta rito." Leon answered.

"Mommy, ako po, I want some fries please" Inna said, "yes sweetie, wait lang, I'll just get the bed tray" Izzy said at kinuha ang bed tray bago ito inilagay sa kama ni Inna, she serve. the food and patted Inna's hair "eat well, hija."

"I will mom, thank you po!" Inna answered and smiled before eating.

"Osya, I have to go na, may aayusin pa ako." Leon said and stood up from where she was sitting, "Ah sige ate, I'll tell Agatha, that you visited."

"Okay, thanks! Get well, Inna."

"Thank you, tita-ninang!"

Leon took her sling bag and went out of the room, she went to the elevator and clicked the down button, when the door opened she saw Doc Anarisa. The doctor smiled at her at umusog, pumasok naman si Leon.

"Hello ulit saiyo, doktora!" Leon greeted the doctor again, "Hello po, attorney!" Anarisa answered.

'wow, she still knows me ah' Leon said in her mind.

"I'm shocked na kilala mo pa ako," Leon joked, "of course, minsan lang may bumisitang magandang attorney sa hospital na ito, you're very memorable, Attorney Leon" Doc Anarisa said while looking at Leon.

"Nambola ka pa, Doc."

"No, I am not. Hindi kita binobola, I'm just stating facts. Plus, you look fierce rin, plus your outfit, it makes you look more pogi." The doctor complimented, "Thanks, doc. That's very nice of you, your white coat also suits you. Bagay sa'yo maging doctor, pero bagay ding maging tayo." Leon answered then there was silence before she added "Joke" and chuckled the doctor did as well.

The elevator opened, Leon motioned for the doctor to go out first, Anarisa smiled in return and mouthed "thank you".

They both walked towards the lobby, "paano ba n'yan, doc, I'll have to go na. Nice meeting you!" Leon said while saluting at Anarisa.

"Nice meeting you too, Attorney. I hope I'll see you again." The doctor answered, "likewise." Leon said before completely heading out of the hospital and went to her car.