[4]

Leon had just arrived at her own condominium. She placed her bag on the sofa in her living room and took off her shoes to replace it with a comfortable slippers.

Pumasok na siya sa kwarto niya at nagpalit ng pajama bago niya tinext si Ris.

The doctor didn't reply to her text anymore and instead just reacted to her last text

====== THE NEXT DAY =====

Leon and Kiko saw each other at work, they greeted each other.

"Good morning, Atty Leon" Kiko said, "Good morning, Atty Kiko. Kumusta ang ulo ko mo?" Leon asked ng pabiro, si Kiko ay isa sa mga naparami ng inom kagabi kaya panigurado may hangover ito.

"Ito ang sakit ng ulo ko"

"Deserve!" Leon said sarcastically, "ay grabe siya oh, pero yes ang sakit ng ulo ko, napagalitan pa ni misis kauwi ko."

"deserve mo na naman"

"grabe ka na Leon, porket hindi lang masakit ulo mo at naihatid mo lang pauwi si doktora ganiyan ka na" Kiko said, Leon patted his shoulders "Sorry na bro. Eh 'yung apat kumusta?" Leon asked reffering to Ted, Anthony, Dean, and Lei.

"Ayun, si Ate Lei hindi naman masyadong nalasing, naka tatlong bote lang naman siya, si Ted andun sa pantry umiinom ng kape, sobrang sakit daw ng ulo, si Tonyo naman hindi pa pumapasok, mukhang aabseng yata grabe naman kasi 'yung nilaklak nung lalaking 'yun parang wala ng bukas. Si Dean naman, andun sa office niya, mukhang okay naman."

"Ah sige, salamat Kiko, I'll go ahead na I need to prepare pa for a hearing"

"Sige Attorney, Goodluck!"

"thanks!"

-

The hearing had just ended, Leon decided to eat at the fastfood chain nearby.

She ordered the usual, a cheese burger with fries, sundae, and coke, she also ordered an extra medium fries and coke float for her niece since she wants to visit her after. She thanked the service crew who handed her her order before sitting on the seat she picked a while ago.

She was eating when she saw a familiar face get in, it was Anarisa's assistant, the nurse who was inside Inna's hospital room. They made eye contact and she smiled, the nurse bowed his head as to acknowledge Leon's presence.

The nurse stood in line to order when Leon approached him "Good afternoon!" Leon said as she stood next to him, "good afternoon po, kayo po 'yung tita ni Inna di'ba?"