chapter 1

"Veldnava, I wish I could have been with you longer but just know that I will come back." "Mother, why are you leaving. Please don't go. Please." Veldnava said almost crying. "I am sorry my child but I must go. Don't cry for I shall come back and be with you once again. Until then take care of your siblings for me will you?" Rimuru asked with a smile on her face. " o-ok mother" veldnava answered, Wiping away his tears. "Now come give mama one last hug." With that rimuru went to sleep in her imaginary space.  "Ciel?" "Yes Master?" Ciel answered "put me in sleep mode" requested rimuru. "OK." 

It has been about 6000,000,000,000 years since rimuru went to sleep. Veldnava got a wife and daughter but unfortunately him and his wife died. The rest of the true dragons have gone there Separate Ways and the world has changed.

"Huuuuuu. Ciel what happened while I was asleep?" "Veldnava got married and has a daughter but unfortunately him and his wife died, you have also gained more children master" ciel replied "ah I see........ so my son died huh?" "Well I guess so much has happened. I wasn't there for veldnava but I will be there for my other children that much I can promise them." Rimuru said.