chapter 8

After this rimuru left the demons saying that she would visit again. She was now on her way to milim's territory, she wanted to visit her granddaughter so much. When she arrived she was in front of a Castle. The guards saw her and immediately let her in, they must have recognized her. One of them led her all the way to a room. The guard then knocked on the door before saying, "milim-Sama I  have brought rimuru-Sama." Immediately the door opened revealing a girl with pink hair tied into two ponytails, she also had blue eyes and was wearing a cute outfit.

" Immediately the door opened revealing a girl with pink hair tied into two ponytails, she also had blue eyes and was wearing a cute outfit

The guard then left leaving milim and rimuru on there own. Milim, being the energetic and social person she is, invited her into her room and immediately started conversation. They talked and talked and talked. Milim felt that this was the best day of her life, she was being treated like an equal and a child. She didn't feel any pressure at all, when she is with rimuru she even forgets that she is a ruler. Rimuru brushed and styled her hair and she did the same for rimuru, they had a bit of a duel as well, milim obviously didn't win but it was still fun for her. At the end of the day they slept on the same bed, milim cuddled rimuru and rimuru just smiled, she couldn't help but think of how she looked so similar to veldanava. "You really are his daughter." Rimuru said before falling asleep.

Sorry if it's short.