chapter 6

*in the night

"Mymy, dears don't you want to give mother a break." Rimuru asked, being tease as always. "NO" "Ok OK Calm down. How about we all sleep together, is that alright?" "Ok" "Hehe, so cute my children are so cute."

*the next day

"Well then goodbye Velzard, guy, Rain, Misery But don't worry I'll come visit again." Said rimuru "Ok mom" "Yes mother" "right!" "We'll miss you." "Oh before I forget here" Rimuru said while handing them a box. "What is inside it?" Guy asked. " it has a communication stone in it so when ever you want to talk to me give me a call." Rimuru said, smiling. "Mommm" everyone said while running to rimuru and then hugging her. "We...we will really miss you." "I know"

....................

"Goodbye everyone" said rimuru while waving at her children. "Goodbye mother." They said as they waved back.

------------------------

Haa, it seems that almost everyone of my children has a name. I wonder if noir, Violet, Blanc, or Jaune has one." [< negative the individuals noir, Violet, Blanc, and Jaune are not named yet.>] "I see thank you ciel." [< it was my pleasure master.>] "say, ciel?" [< yes master?>] "how far is it from here to the underworld." [< it shouldn't be far at all, the underworld isn't apart of this world so the only way to get there is with a portal. So it shouldn't take long but if you are taking about how far it will be to one of your children's Castle then you can always just Teleport to them.>] "I understand, thank you." [< of course master. >] "ciel please Teleport me to noir's Castle" [< yes! >]

Noir's servant ( guard )pov

It has been a day since noir-Sama gave us his instructions and I haven't seen the person he was talking about since. I was going to go back inside the castle when I spotted a blue light. I quickly drawed my sword and got into my fighting stance, ready to attack when needed. When the light died down I was the most beautiful thing ever, it was a woman with silky-smooth silver-blue hair and glowing golden eyes looking directly at me, she had soft skin and a beautiful face as well as body. She was also wearing a charming light blue dress it had very lovely designs on it and it showed her shoulders.

Authors note
What rimuru is wearing right now is on the top.

Back to the story.......

Suddenly I heard her say in the most attractive voice I had ever heard "hello there, if you don't mind me asking do you know were noir is?" 'Oh such a beautiful voice she has......wait how does she know about noir-sama' Suddenly I remembered what he had told us. 'Wait she matches all the descriptions....that would mean that she is...' "are-are you perhaps the mother of noir-Sama?" I asked while activating my eye of Wisdom skill, when activated I can tell who is lying and who is telling the truth. "Why, yes I am." The mysterious woman said and when I checked my eye of Wisdom it said that she was telling the truth. "My lady! Please come in I shall escort you to noir-sama's chamber, you must be tried." "Of course Oh and please don't call me that my name is rimuru." "Ah, yes lady rimuru."

After a few minutes of lady rimuru settling in I quickly went to call noir-sama to tell him the person he was waiting for was finally here. After I told him he said that he was on his way and that I should expect his return.

Rimuru pov

It has been a few hours since I came and noir isn't back yet. "Maybe I should go visit one of his sisters and then come back later" suddenly I heard the doorknob turning. I then turned my head to face the door and I saw my son....noir. "mother!" Noir said with a smile "your still here." "Of course I'm still here, and oh how cruel of you to leave your mother all alone and make her wait for hours." "I apologize mother, and I'm happy you are back." " if, you are happy then don't you think you should give mommy a hug, like you did when you were a baby and I would breastfeed you-" "MOTHER" noir said with a hit of red on his face. "Hehehe, I'm joking I'm joking"

Author pov

Even though annoyed with his mother's sense of humor he still missed her so he went to her and gave her a big hug. "I-I missed you mother." "Me too my darling, me too."