chapter 2

After rimuru came out of her imaginary space, her aura got released everywhere. She soon noticed it and hide it so she doesn't cause anymore damage. 

In the Palace of White Ice

"Mother..... Mother!!! She--she's back. She's finally back." Velzard said as she jumped up and down in her room.

[< notice. The first true dragon as well as the mother of all species is back. She is the goddess of creation and destruction as well as veldnava's mother. Rimuru Tempest has returned.>] said the voice of the world. 

In the eastern empire

"Mother.... is back" said Velgrynd. "The mother of all species hey? If we could form an alliance with her we would become much closer to winning the game from guy" said rudra. "Do you perhaps know where she might be located velgrynd-Sama?"someone in the court room asked.  All eyes were suddenly on velgrynd. "Well no not yet anyway. Her aura is too dense so I can't pick it up but I might be able to pinpoint her location in a few days. At most weeks." Answered velgrynd. "I see. Well take as much time as you need just Don't let us down. Everyone the meeting is dismissed." Said rudra.

Back in the palace of white ice

"Oh shit if mom is back then I'm so dead" guy Crimson said sweating like crazy. "Oh shut it red, you should be happy that mother is back. After all she has been gone for so long" said rain. "Yeah, stop acting like such an asshole" Misery said agreeing with her sister, rain. "Hey it isn't my fault I'm happy she's back but she can get a bit strict sometimes-" "who can get a bit strict and who is it you don't want to meet?" Velzard said in an angry/threatening tone while releasing some of her blood lust. "Wel-well you see" "you see what ?" Velzard said cracking her knuckles. "Am... rain, misery, a little help here?" Guy asked almost begging. "Sorry older brother but you are on your own" "yeah, sorry big brother" 

A few minutes later

Guy is siting on his chair in his office while doing paperwork, he also has a lot of bandages on him because of dealing with velzard.

In the underworld

*noir's Castle

Noir was getting ready to leave when the voice of the world announced that Rimuru was back. "My,my, it seemed that mother has returned. Considering that I don't know were she is, I wonder how long it will be before she comes visit me." Noir said with a smirk. "You" "ah, yes noir-sama?" Said one of noir's servant. "I am going out for a while, if you see a woman with bright silver-blue hair and golden colored eyes then let her in and immediately inform me for she is my mother. Understand?" "Very so my lord" 

*blanc's castle

Blanc was reading a book while her two sisters Jaune and Violet were arguing about who is stronger. When blanc had have enough and was going to stop them the voice of the world came. "I-i can't believe it. Mo-mother is back" violet said while tears trickled down her face. No one could blame her for that reaction, they hadn't seen there mother in a long while after all. Jaune and blanc tried to control their self but couldn't and by the end of the announcement they both busted out crying. They couldn't believe it the mother that has been gone for so long, the mother that they thought died, that mother was back and probably going to visit them. They were happy that there mother was back. "Moss come here" ordered blanc. Immediately black Shadows started to form on the ground  and then a boy which looked like he was about 10-11 came, both his eyes and hair were the color of ashy-grey. "You called mistress?" Answered the boy which is called moss. "Yes, I did. I assume you heard the announcement?" "Yes, I did" moss said "I want you to go to the human world and find out were exactly is Mother." Said blanc in a sturdy voice. "It shall be done my mistress." And in a flash moss was no longer there. 

In milim territory

"What? So I have a grandmother? That's so cool!!!!!!" Milim said laughing and rolling on her bed. To be honest milim has all was been lonely. Her parents died, so did her pet Gaia, and everyone in her territory sees her as there ruler and Superior, so finding out she has a grandmother was she best thing she could ask for.