Serena's Power Arc Trailer!

Art by PatrickBrown as a cover

Serena had just went back to the Johnson house, after she closed the door. The cultists entered the world and left a letter in the mail before they left.

What does the letter say?

CJ walked out the entrance door and opened the mail box and saw a letter only.

"Really? Only a letter?" CJ sighed. "Well, guess I'll read it."

Carl opened the letter and noticed a piece of paper inside. He read it and he noticed something's not right.

"What is this supposed to mean?" Ryder said.

"According to the letter, it wanted me, you and Serena to be at Downtown Los Santos." CJ said.

"Hello, we are part of a cult who wanted you for our ritual. You WERE one of the main targets. Unfortunately for you, we have to take you away freedom." The cultists said.

"Can you really take them on by yourself?" asked CJ.

"Don't worry," said Saki. "I'm a Shapeshifter Guardian so I won't be so easy to beat!"

Ryder looked up and saw 4 more figures in the sky!

"Aw, crap." said Ryder. "We've got even more company now!"

Sugarcoat then used a spell on Serena, draining her energy and storing it in the jar! It would take about three minutes before it was full! Serena screamed in pain, feeling herself fade away!

"And are you sure that's strong enough to stop them?" said Stella. "Remember that she absorbed Daybreaker and got stronger than you? Remember that she killed Lilac in the merged state? Remember that she killed Twilight Sparkle?!"

Blake had felt seriously offended! A darkness was surging through him! He took out his ice sword and was about to attack!

Serena's Power Arc

Coming soon...