Special Fanfic Trailer!

Grove Street:

Serena was reading a book in her room, just relaxing. Nothing could go wrong here.

Sudden Flashback!

Serena was outside, not feeling well... she felt something jabbing her! It was an energy absorption device!

End of Flashback!

"What...was that?" said Serena confused.

This Early 2022:

???:

11 strange figures were dressed up in Darkrai Cultist outfits and one stood tall, with her hood out, revealing her to be Sugarcoat.

"My brethren, the time is nigh." said Sugarcoat. "With the power of that girl who caused the vampire to go haywire, we will have enough magical power to summon the legendary evil! The one who genocides the impure!"

The cultists gave a victorious yell!

The timelines....Black Void:

"It's time..." said the strange figure. "For Black Nebular to erase every hope this multiverse has!"

A portal appeared and he flew through it!

will collide...

Dark Sky:

A rip in the sky appeared, two girls falling down from it!

Twilight and Jade caught them!

The two girls were familiar... they were an older version of Crystal Moonlight and Amethyst Rune!

"Hi, mom..." said Amethyst Rune to Jade.

They were shocked by this revelation!

Two Timelines in this world...

"These two girls are from my timeline." said Stella. "The one that was ruined by the evil of Daybreaker."

Ruined Elegance...

Strange Void:

Naomi, Crystal Moonlight, Amethyst Rune and Stella were running to the end of line, stopping the plan of Black Nebular! They had just defeated a powerful beast!

"We need to get to the Black Hole Oblieration Wave as soon as possible!" said Amethyst.

"Yeah!" said Crystal Moonlight. "Black may have revived the evil Draconius so I'm pretty sure that he also resurrected..

A familiar figure appeared before the four!

"It's her..." said Stella.

"The one who made my father's life a living hell." said Amethyst.

"The one who turned Saki into a lesbian." said Naomi.

"The one who killed my birth mother." said Crystal.

Skewed Eradication:

The strange woman had beaten all the girls up!

"Oh, little daughters of Blake." said the strange woman. "You shouldn't have dared to mess with me. And now you die!"

She then was kicked back by someone! It wasn't Blake Cryoheart, but it was Cryoheart Light! The opposite of Black Nebular!

"Oh, you magical prick! I'll make sure that Blake will never live again!!!" said the woman, annoyed.

"Wait, the one you cursed, the one who is fighting Black, or me?" asked Light.

"Yes!!" said the woman in anger!

Cryoheart Light then blasted her again and took her to another dimension where they could settle this!

...This just doesn't include the base dimension anymore...Los Santos:

"Hey..." Carl stopped himself to ask Ryder for something.

"Do you think that we've been ignoring our kid a lot since the reveal? We haven't been talk to her since this journey begins." Carl said.

"And she didn't even invite us to a Halloween party!" Ryder said.

"Once we were reunited, maybe we'll try to spend more time with her but every time we did. She either broke our promises or not responded at all." said Carl.

An Unexpected Hero joins the battle...

"Alright, Emmet. Here's what happened. So I was knocked out for an hour. When I woke up, I decided to stay behind and my goal here is to recruit some of CJ's old friends." Big Smoke said.

One of these gangsters...

"Ice cold, baby! I knew I was the chosen one!" Big Smoke said while shooting at the orders.

Is fond of someone on the team..

"So...Sweet. Do you like one of the females here? Especially Queen Agalia?"

"What? What are you talking about?! No! I don't have any feelings for her!" Sweet said, awkwardly turned himself back with his wings covering himself as his face turned red a bit.

"Hey, um I have something to say." Agalia said.

"Oh, really?" Sweet said. "If it is some bullcrap, that's no."

"I was about to say something..." Agalia said. "Well sorry Kane. It looks like you can't join."

"Wait, someone wants to join?!" Saki said, exciting. "Come on, fellow. Come right in!"

"Wait, what?!" Sweet said.

Devilspace Bloodlust...

Downtown Central:

Spacey Nebular was in the air staring down Black Nebular!

"Well, look at what we have here," said Black Nebular. "You're good Nebular, and I'm Black Nebular."

He evilly chuckles.

Pinkie Pie from the ground says:

"You're not black!" said Pinkie.

"Wait, what?" said Black Nebular.

"You're purple, like the good Nebular here!" said Pinkie.

"You're taking it too literally, Pinkie Pie." said Black.